|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Friday, December 03, 2010 Are your parents your role models?
![]() Parents set the example for their child. Be it in a bad or good way, they are always looked up to. Your child is watching, whether you like it or not, are you exemplifying the right behaviour for them to follow? Children watch, and learn really quick. Mimicking someone else is the easiest way for a child or teen to pick up stuff, which can eventually become habits. Especially for my generation of youths, it is essential for good upbringing and moral righteousness to be brought forth into the growing years. Respect for elders, love for others, courtesy and good mannerism, practicing abstinence, and abstaining from drunkenness & smoking are supposed to be taught and inculcated in a child's personality and attitude from a young age. It saddens me to see how terrible this world's become and I really fear for the generations to come. Elder siblings are also looked up to, but with not the same level of respect and awe as compared to a parent. Of course that also means that elder child must set a good example for their younger siblings. I am the first daughter, and it presses me in many ways, to love protect and care for my siblings, as well as excelling academically and in precious life skills. I am nowhere near the epitome yet, but I am striving my best to be an inspirational and motivation to my Alissa & Isaac. - Past two days had been full of surprises for me. Am very encouraged by my friends and their lives. Yesterday was an extremely tiring day at work. It was worse than my Monday's opening shift. I wasn't expecting Thursday opening to be so busy. I had no time for a breather at all. I had to be on my toes so that I could please both my manager and the customers, it was dead tiring for me. I didn't even have the time to take out the fresh trays of icecream when the old ones ran out. Stock check, booming sales, new signages; all had to be completed yesterday, just in time for the Christmas season too. Surprise #1: Raymond came by Serene for dessert!!! I was so very pleased to see him after so long!! He was able to fulfill a task for me that day too! I am so very glad he was able to do me this favour. Raymond if you're reading this, I still owe you one! Surprise #2: Nicholas Lim Xian Cheng came by too!! But it was after my shift ended while I was waiting for the rain to subside so I could leave the place. Apparently he knew Kim from Island too! So he gave me a lift to Queenstown MRT! Pleasantly surprised and also grateful for the short catchup time with him! Surprise #3: Mumsy sprung one on me by telling me we were having dinner with my third aunt! I was ecstatic! She is my fave aunt out of the four!!!! :) Surprise #4: For some weird reasons Jason Ang took the wrong bus home and landed up somewhere nearby, so he popped by the jap restaurant I was dining at and ate with us! So sweet to listen to his stories and see him again! Well today brought new forms of happiness to me, it came in the form of my cousin and another friend lol! After gym training I went to Marina Sq for dinner with the same aunt and my cousin (with mumsy & IZ). This time Alissa wasn't around cos she went to work at Vivo. I had planned to meet my cousin Heng Guang to shop with him for a present! Surprise #5: I was walking about the food court deciding on what to eat when I bumped into Charles Nicholas Tan! He was alone so I invited him to join my table! Made friends with my mum, aunt and my cousin. He stooped around long enough for 3/4 of my shopping time with HG and boy, did we have so much fun! Those two boys together, despite a 4 years age gap, can be quite a bunch to handle. Anyway I did enjoy my time spent with both of them. Such precious memories :) Dear all, I am currently watching a drama "Easy Fortune Happy Life" (Fu Qi You An Kang) and it stresses the importance of family ties, kindness and memories. Prolly the reason for this blog post. Nonetheless enjoy the weekend, just in case I don't blog! B Hahah yes I am back!
11:50:00 PM
|


