Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, July 07, 2009
NO ADVERTS MEANS NO ADVERTISEMENTS! PLEASE!
WHEN A BLOG OWNER HAS SPECIFICALLY SAID NO ADVERTS, YOU RESPECT THAT, BECAUSE YOU ARE TAGGING ON THE PROPERTY OF OTHER'S.

Surely my heading has been clear enough? Also, it is easy to understand.
I really do not know why some blogshop owners still don't get it :(

And so I emailed her:

Subject: Blogshop Ethics

Hello owner of fund-me-please.blogspot.com,

Attached is a screenshot of your tag on my blog.
Please take note that I have specifically stated that advertisements are not allowed on my tagboard. Do honour my words as this blog belongs to me.

I have removed your tags from my board already and I hope you will be more aware before you tag anyone for your advertisements. Please respect the blog owners!

Would like a reply to this email that you've read and understood. Thank you.

And thankfully she gave me a swift reply:

Subject: Sincerly Apologise

Dear Carissa,

Sorry for the inconvenice causes and we would like to apologise that we did not read the notice before tagging at your blog. We're aware of this matter now and hope that you'll accept our apology.

Hope you have a nice day! Sorry for the inconvenience causes again. Thank you.

Fund Me Please

Okay, yes apology accepted of course.

So blogowners, please be warned, show some integrity (Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code), DO NOT TAKE THE WARNING WORDS LIGHTLY. Don't use other people's blog for your own advertisements!

4:43:00 PM