|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Sunday, November 28, 2010 Swirl of happiness
![]() milkshake dream Milkshakes are one of my favourite comfort drinks. Avocado, banana, icecream shakes... You name it. I love the creamy texture and thickness of the drink, simply pleasurable. One of my favourite hangouts when I am out with Chari is Swensen's! We can spend hours chatting there over a glass of icecream shake/rootbeer float. For some reasons I feel slightly disengaged about Sunday today. But one thing I definitely enjoyed was fellowship with my gals Cass & Rachie, and the short touch & go with Han Rong & his two good friends - Justin & Wilson. Didn't go for youth service today, told Stephen I couldn't be on duty as I had my final vocal lesson for the year today. I have certainly learnt much about breathing techniques and breathe management from Ms Karen Tay. It was especially refreshing to attend class today as she went through my favourite singing topic - harmony. I am extremely blessed to be able to harmonize naturally without much effort needed. Singing with Ms Karen was so surreal, especially when she harmonized with me. It was beautiful... though I would very much like to be singing the alto part instead. Pleased with myself, I did vetting & editing for an important document last night. I will not divulge what that was for security purposes. I know my work will impact & help my friend. Instead of seeing it as a favour being done, I was actually really joyous and willing to do it. Praise the Lord. I will be scooping icecream @ Island, Serene. Yes I am going back to work, opening at the main outlet with Uncle Stan. Am kinda excited but nervous at the same time. Yeah it's ironic since I am one of the long service staff at Island. Oh well I pray everything will be fine & dandy tomorrow!!! :) Maybe I'll ask my aunt if her office needs a part timer...
10:17:00 PM
|


