Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, November 06, 2010
Complete Hollywood (Abridged)

Meet my classmates! (L-R: Latashni, Rachel, Timolty, Amos, Danial & Ian)

Been on a 5 month self declared sabbatical. Pardon my absence, please.

I have refrained from blogging as I decided that my mundane activities were not worth recording here. Anyway just an update, I'm schooling at SMa doing a Murdoch University program. My degree is Communications, majoring in Public Relations (PR) and Communication & Media Studies. It's a double degree program.

I am doing well in school, my grades are all above credit & within the distinction/HD range. I really pray that I can keep up with such grades. Need to be consistent.

Been growing so much and by God's grace I am so thankful for all I've gone through. Memories, sweet or bitter, all play a part in nurturing who I am right now. I can safely say that I've matured.

I have a clearer picture of my goal in life, I know what I am looking for in my future and for my future. Now all I need is a focused heart and mind and perseverance to run the race with joy. Please pray alongside me, thank you! B)

In case you're wondering, the title of my post is a comedy I was treated to by another classmate. It was held on 3rd Nov, Wednesday, at Raffles Hotel Jubilee Hall. Just beside my school too! :P I brought my family along too. I really enjoyed the show, it was downright funny. Anyway, the picture above was taken after the show. I am actually the youngest, amongst the other girls who were born in 1990 too. The boys are range from the age of 21-25!

I am indeed very blessed!

B heh, sorry my reply came half a year late! :P
Pastor G haha yeah I wish I could say that, but thank God He gave me intellect! :)
Jedi Blogged, as you wish! See you tomorrow!
Jy Imyvm too girl!!! Let us meet up soon, please?
Vanny I don't have the BB service yet, but I'll give you my pin when I see you, ok?
Jfree hey that's great! I am too!

2:00:00 AM