|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Friday, April 02, 2010 because I love you.
blair.waldolf//chuck.bass So my favourite couple split up. Haha, it's really just a teevee show! :P Been working the entire week, including the weekends. Am getting really numb travelling to great world. Not to mention I'm heading back there tomorrow too. Waiting for my pay to come in! *excited grin* Don't really feel like blogging so much becos I don't need you readers to know what I've been doing on a daily basis heehee. On the other hand, I must say that I learnt so much about humility, obedience & holiness. There's no end to it & I am striving towards that with my heavenly Father. Really awesome stuff. Heh. Anyway what I really really wish for my birthday is a blackberry bold 9700! I am working towards it monetarily but should you guys not know what to get me, you know you can contribute to this BB-fund which would make me so sooo thrilled! :) I really don't wish for my data plan to go wasted, I've wasted a few month's worth already. Sick, influenza & sore throat for the past few days. I'm glad at least today I can sing some. Nose is still blocked please pray. Really excited for what's in the weeks to come! :) Marcus ahh and school has started we haven't gone!! :( haha when are you going to plan mister koh! "Guess what my mum told me the girl who dealt with her at ic was pretty" 11:45:00 PM
|


