|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Wednesday, April 07, 2010 I am back.
Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet Toward home, a land that I've never seen I am changing; less and less asleep Made of different stuff than when I began And I have sensed it all along Fast approaching is the day When the world has fallen out from under me I'll be found in You, still standing When the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees When time and space are through I'll be found in You There's distraction buzzing in my head Saying in the shadows it's easier to stay But I've heard rumours of true reality Whispers of a well-lit way You make all things new When the world has fallen out from under me I'll be found in You, still standing Every fear and accusation under my feet When time and space are through I'll be found in You - Blows the dust off. A time of reflection & retrospect. But I just want to proclaim that God has been very good to me. Been away from camp, though I miss the kids, I don't want to be subjected too all the nonsense that comes from being with the organization. More importantly, I don't like being associated with those people. Call me running away, but I know I am much better off with the people around me currently. I'm going to get busy really soon. No more playing tricks on people, like how I did yesterday when I pranked my friends on facebook who heavily relied on fb birthday alerts to remember their friend's birthday. A handful of my friends wrote on my wall clarifying it wasn't my birthday, but there was still an influx of friends & acquaintances wishing me still. I was pretty tickled by it, but it was really no offence to those who wished me. Working more regularly at Island tmr till the end of the weekend. Also, I am working with a poly classmate on a project. Going to discuss further with her later tonight on what to do. I am so encouraged & inspired by a really dear friend. Han Rong & his best friend Justin set up their own LLP - Khronosphere. He is so capable & driven. I like! :) Ministry wise, I am picking up slowly. Worship leading this Sunday. Still a little more obstacles to overcome but I am just waiting on Him. He has already put two songs in my heart & I strongly believe He will show me more. I am so touched by His undying love for me. How unlovable I have been, how sinful I've been; & His love for me (and you) never failed. & it never will fail. I am just really at peace with myself & this makes me really happy. Perhaps this really is the feeling of being in love :P Anyway just a shoutout to my dear friends who are still hanging around this ranting ground.
- 1:41:00 PM
|


