Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, April 09, 2010
Wait.

I am trying out new things.

Work today was greaaaaat! & what's better is that I am paid weekend's rate! I am so pleased with the turnout. The company was great & the customers were manageable. At least it was 1/3 of the madness we had yesterday. My right wrist & tricep is hurting really badly. I think I strained it while scooping PPM. Will be working at gwc tomorrow. I do pray that there will not be many customers! :P

I tried out a strawberry sorbet milkshake & the waffle with icecream. Realized what makes the waffle a hotseller, it's not so much the waffle itself, but the icecream that goes with it. Next time I work at Serene, I wanna get waffles again! :)

-

Need to work on more patience. Have been getting easily irritable of late. Hormonal imbalance? I just pray everything will fall into place, soon.

Kai Hello!! :)

10:20:00 PM