Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Thursday, April 08, 2010
Mahjong 101 & Driving Lessons

a teachable heart;

Driving lesson #3 with daddy:
I learnt that driving (his car) was a privilege. Upon further probing, I realised daddy only started driving @ age 26 on his company's pickup even though he obtained his license when he was merely 18! I also learnt the steps of proper braking which defies inertia/jerking. My dad is really cool. He is such a great driver, & his driving skills is like his pride. Of course I cannot be like him within a year, but I will strive hard to be a safe yet skillful driver like my daddy. I will not let the male species/taxi drivers (especially) look down on female drivers.

My photocard license is ready for collection. I have successfully exchanged my ukulele. Anyway my uke's name is Imani, that will remain the same. I worked at Island today. It was madness. I really do pray that tmr's shift will not be as shiong. But I will not complain as I'll be paid weekend rates for the next two days! Yippee!

Having lessons reminds me of two days ago when I was at Justin's house. Han Rong was giving me a crash course/refresher on how to play mahjong. He told Justin that Khronosphere could set up a course called Mahjong 101. It sure did tickle my senses.

What else have I been missing? Iceskating, cycling (I wanna do night cycling!), flying my kite, swimming, Sentosa...

10:36:00 PM