|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Monday, February 08, 2010 Via, Veritas, Vita
School Crest for CCPS, SACPS/SS I am reminded of my primary school when I went to pick Ali up at SACSS earlier on. In case some of you didn't know, my primary school is Canossa Convent Primary School. It's an all-girls school and I am so blessed to have spent 6 fruitful years there. The Canossian Eduplex is located at Salim Road, along Aljunied Road near my place. It comprises of 5 different entities - Canossian School for the Hearing Impaired (CSHI), Canossa Convent (Convent), Canossa Convent Primary (CCPS), Canossaville Children's Home (CCH) and Magdelene's Kindergarten. It was at this school that I picked up core values of respect for others, honesty, sensitivity, charity, humility, grace, joy and peace, just to name a few. The four-pointed star represents four basic social virtues: Truth, Justice, Love, Freedom. And the school motto was - Via, Veritas & Vita, which literally meant the Way, the Truth and the Life. Reflecting on the 10 years I spent in primary & secondary education, I've passed many milestones & learning points during the course. I am thankful God is so faithful to me and I had not gone wayward. My core CCA was in the concert band, that is besides my prefectorial duties & leadership positions. I love playing in the band. I was given the instrument which suited my personality so well - the trumpet/cornet. The bright Bb instrument was the lead in her own way - the princess of the brass section & usually the solo instrument for most pieces. Her closest competitor is the Saxyphone from the woodwinds section. However, when a piece is able to tap on both instruments for solo parts (take a listen at Fiera Winds), it'd sound absolutely magnificent. - Fast forward back to 2010. It is now the end of project deadlines & assignments. I can finally heave a sigh of relief. But before I let loose, I am reminded I have to study for my impending examinations. Had spent the day after my ccm test @ bedok. Haven't been to that eastern part of Singa in eons. Studied @ the library with Jieyi. Was a joy hanging out with her. Enjoyed the sharing, & honesty with each other. I am thankful for this campha sister whom I can relate to and trust, because I can't seem to trust the rest. Hah. Dinnered @ 85 market, bakchormee & bbq chicken wings! :) Past few days have been pretty tight for me. I just thank God that I am still in one-piece. Poor Estrella died on me since last week. Haven't been able to revive her, I really do miss her so. Xavier's enlistment on Tuesday the 2nd, didn't manage to catch up with him :( DTF lunch with Ken on thursday and played my first game - l4d2. (okay guys I officially join your gamerz club) Samuel's (dan's younger bro) enlistment on Friday 5th and Roy's on Saturday 6th! Caught the show "12 blades" with the ccu cell + gabby & had our first tcm youth meeting. Finally managed to pass my beloved Estrella to Hsien Zhuan on Sunday.
Photos for you guys to enjoy-- From the barrage
Roy's enlistment
CHS 30th Anni Dinner (from Zexun's Camera)
- A tribute to my late brother - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASPER TAN, you are dearly loved & remembered. Sheila that's nonsense!! They will still be able to find your face familiar lor pls! Blessed night, everyone! 10:03:00 PM
|



