|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Tuesday, December 01, 2009 WARNING: PHOTO-HEAVY!
I really wonder who's still reading this space...
Busy and busy and busy of late. Assignments and reports due, e-learning work etc. Sincere apologies once again for disappointing the avid readers of mine. I'll be more free this week onwards, so you can clearly expect more random postings from me! This I can promise :) It's so soon, the month December is finally here. And I am not prepared for year end yet. I hardly have time to go shopping!! :( And my common test + driving test is coming up soon. Please take note: 14th Dec (Mon) - International Finance CTThings to look forward to:
On the 18th of November, we finally celebrated Clarene's belated birthday. Vanny and I met up a little while before we found Clarene @ Vivo's M&S. Headed over to Fig & Olive for dinner. It was our maiden visit to that eatery and we dined al fresco. And then we forgot to take photos...
We'll be best poly girlfriends forever!!♥
Random shots of Clarene & I while walking... & individual photos with each other-
Clarene & Vanessa
Clarene & Carissa
Vanessa & Carissa - And just last Saturday, it was Chin Yi & Ben's wedding!! (Photo credits - Geok Hock & Charissa Lee)
Screen & Stained Glass backdrop in the Sanctuary
The bride, her groom, parents & Rev Michael
Informal shot with the Point Community Youths
Mum, Alissa & I
Charissa & I And after that I met Jieyi & we headed to Xiaowei's 21st party @Aranda C.Club
Whilst waiting for the bus @ the Esplanade
Me + ZW + JY
JY + me + Charles
JY + Andrew + me
Leisha & I
Jieyi & I at the party
REN!!!!! :)
& finally, the guests from camphighachievers! :) - Jedi Hello hello! I'm better now, hope you enjoyed the photopost! :) 7:28:00 PM
|














