Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, November 04, 2009
do you think/

Whirlwind of emotions.
Things can happen so fast they grip your heart, and then you'll find out you've got difficult breathing.
One minute you're working, and the next minute, you quit and find yourself out of job. In a split second, you can end up having a crossfire with somebody. Another time, you find yourself in sticky situations where critical thinking is needed to wriggle yourself out. Or at other times, you find out that what you've been waiting for/hoping for, has all gone to waste, and you had waited in vain.

Just yesterday, I was scheduled to climb with a few friends, but eventually the rain ruined all our plans. I had rented "The Nanny Diaries" to watch in the library after my class. Those who have watched the show would know that Scarlett Johansson, who played Annie Braddock in the movie, was lifted up into the sky by a signature red umbrella a few times. She was struggling to find herself in the world. This movie shows how Annie eventually found out who she was and how she managed to handle difficult and painful situations, and she even fell in love with someone amidst everything.

Sometimes I feel like I need to be lifted up into the sky, and then I'll find myself in a totally different world altogether. I really don't know what caught me earlier on to think that way but I just felt a little like Annie. What on earth is my purpose in life? Who is Carissa Fan?

And later today, I watched another show during my break - "First Daughter". It showed how Samantha Mackenzie (the US President's daughter) played by Katie Holmes, was trying to fit in normally into college, the problems she faced with added security and everything. How she fell in love with one of her secret agents, and discovered herself, yet ruined it by misbehaving after her dad betrayed her trust. How she learned to forgive him, and stand by him through his election (believe me, her dad isn't that bad) and how everything worked out in the end. The similarity between these two movies is that both lead actresses are trying to find out who they actually are.

I always wonder how come my best isn't always enough. Tried very hard to cope with everything else alrdy, yet it doesn't work out properly. It's getting hard for me to breathe.

Prayers are coveted, please.

Jedi Sorry Jed! been extremely busy lately, still trying to adapt to school life, training and family too. bear with me a little longer, i'll blog more often next time k.
B I'll talk to you again soon. need to ask of you a few favours :(
J ok will do so, it's a bit tougher now as we're all busy with the new school term and the free ones (i.e. jem) are also busy with NS. haha I can't help it with the odd update.
YJ oh oh, meaning you cld identify our nails due to each nail pattern/colour? sorry! can't help being blur what :Z

when all else fades, my soul will dance with you, where the love lasts forever

11:51:00 PM