|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Saturday, October 10, 2009 TCM Retreat 2009!
Today's an extremely special day becos it is the day we hold our annual TCM retreat! Held at NSRCC today, the bungalow was brimming with life when I first stepped into it. Of course, I was warmly greeted by Chari Lee, who apparently was extremely enthusiastic in her welcome! :) We had fun, we had games, we had worship, we had personal communion time with God, great food, great people = great company = great time spent! And it really dawned to me how much our younger boys have grown. Especially Glow and Ernest. I really enjoyed myself with the girls today - Sus, Chari & Cass. I am glad for this retreat, becos it drew me closer to the other people in my youth. Yes I do care a lot about these special group of people in my life. I am still reeling from the sudden removal of a certain three of my good guy friends, who are in Tekong now... suffering. Anyhows, I am thankful for the time of sharing with each other, praying. It's these simple acts of love and service to each other that never fails to warm my heart and give me that fuzzy fuzzy feeling. I ♥ Point Community so much!!! Spent yesterday working at Island @Serene Centre. Haven't worked there in such a long time, I forgot how tiring it really was. My legs and arms were practically crying out for rest. I didn't even have time to eat or go to the toilet! However, the perks to working there was that the environment was more vibrant, you meet different customers and you delight in serving them. But it's really frightening to be washing the dishes, and then turning around to see a huge horde of school kids entering the place. (I don't like it when students come in big groups, it usually means double scoops each and lots of waiting time + long queue) But anyway I bumped into Chong there! :) And there's a new flavour called CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER, and it is really yummy x10000000000000000000000000000! Plus I succeeded in not eating a single scoop of icecream there!! :) Went down to Fairmont for Ken's birthday party. Didn't stay for the cake cutting. Dinner there was good, I met Qingyuan + his gang of friends and Fedora too! :) Finally after 2 hours of delay, I met Yideeeee! I miss that boy! He holds a special place in my heart (not that I am attracted to him) becos he has the same birthday as me and we've celebrated it together in 2007 before! :) I only managed to hang out with Yide for a bit before bumping into my mum, which meant I left for home prematuredly. I love to listen to Yide's stories becos they are highly entertaining and silly. Ben called earlier on around 10.15pm. He was extremely busy before that. But I am glad he is adapting and coping well. I hope Jem is too? Please do pray for my friends who are undergoing BMT @Tekong!
Tag replies-
11:05:00 PM
|


