|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Tuesday, October 06, 2009 It's Your song of freedom, now I'm free to dance again.
I haven't blogged in such a long time that I don't know where to start. Saw a dear friend, B, off at the airport. He was returning to UK to continue the rest of his university studies. It's pretty weird not being able to hang out with B as much as before due to our heavy schedules. Things (work) keeps getting in the way, preventing me from having the freedom to hang out properly. But anyhows, I do pray that even though you are in UK, we'll still have our regular chats and UPDATES about *something*. It was really a short and sweet call over msn earlier on. Thank God my mic is now fixed! :) I am glad.
Besides that, I've been ICESKATING! :)
Not forgetting that, it's Daniel's and Cassandra's birthday today! Neways, I had a camp from 24-26th @ my fave campsite JBAC for Fuhua Primary. Also, besides working, I've been dining out and spending too. Recently splurged on 4 books from SKS. I am really glad I got all of them! :) I've always believed that books are very good investments, you can also keep them for your children! heehee! Farewell dinners, good friends enlisting into army. This makes me feel so jittery and frightened. I know I have no reason to but I can't help it eh. Today, Kian Tat and Ben went in. Didn't manage to catch KT at the ferry terminal but I sure did text him! :) Ben was late -.- Jieyi, Jem Pan, YJ and I ended up waiting one full hour at the terminal for him, we even cabbed down for fear of missing him. But I won't complain, at least I got to see Ben for a few more minutes before he moved on to serve our country. I am really thankful for this brother, I know some of you readers must be very sick of reading this phrase "I am really thankful for (somebody)" But honestly, I am extremely touched and encouraged by this friend. His life is a living testimony of how God can soften the hardest of hearts and turning the person into someone who's really earnestly seeking His heart. I will pray for Ben everyday, that he will cling to the Cross and stay faithful. Please pray alongside with me. Jeremy He and Jeremy Pan will be going in on Thursday. I am doubtful I will even get to meet Jer He at all la :S Ahh but I pray that these two brothers are prepared for the years ahead. It's really painful to see close friends leaving, and I am still grappling with the fact that Ben is far away at Tekong and it will soon be Jem Pan's and Jer He's turn soon. I dislike the fact that they'll have to go through suffering and pain, but they'll definitely become stronger. Pruning to become men, hurts but is necessary. Talking about something happier, I bumped into Brandon and his 2 younger kids this afternoon at PP macs. He brought them there for a special treat while Elaine brought Eleanor to the old folks' home. Bianca and Elkan were being kids. So adorable. Jieyi and I were practically swooning at their antics. Kids eating Big Mac & fries, firing balloons and washing little hands with soap. I really wanna have kids next time :) So YJ, Jieyi and I were waiting at macs. And then we met up with Sheila and Jeremy Goh, and went over to the jam studio. Jem Pan joined us shortly after. We didn't really jam like Zontanos, it was extremely informal as we didn't have a good drummer (haha sorry pan!), but I still had fun nonetheless! Thank God for these people! ♥♥ I jammed with Sheila, YJ, Jem Goh and Jem Pan! :) Bings lol why did you boo at me? eh, yeap I will try my best. Send you my timetable soon k! I am gng to fly a kite tomorrow. 11:30:00 PM
|




