Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Thursday, August 27, 2009
becos I am so in love with YOU!


Last day of the examinations! Huiying, Suern and I!

God has been so good to me, He's my Provider, my Strength, my Hope, my Joy, my EVERYTHING! Seriously, I don't know why but I just want to praise Him with all I have. (Though I am unworthy)

But God is worthy to be praised!
I am currently reading this book by Tommy Tenney (author of The God Chasers) called Finding Favor with the King and it talks about the life of Esther and how she found favor with the Persian King Xerxes. It is really enlightening and comforting to know how we too, can prepare ourselves for the moment in His presence.

-
Woke up early this morning and went for my driving practice, my instructor actually told me to slow down... Oh well, God, teach me how to drive carefully, to coordinate my legs and to discern what's right and wrong, amen.

Worked at island gwc (which explains my sudden surge of twitter posts regarding icecream), business was really slow today. No one seem to want to buy tubs or cakes at all? And just after I rattled on to twitter, a lady bought a red tub lol!! :)

Uncle B popped by for icecream and we parted ways as he went home, and I went to Serene to collect my pay. Stayed there for quite a while before dad picked me up. I realise all the new girls in Island are super duper slim! okay, skinny!!! And I felt like a buffalo standing next to them, really gotta get my slim-ness back!

Family dinner at Thomson, ate kampong chicken rice! It is really yummy!! :) But I am so full now la...

Now I am home and I really want to go for PNP tomorrow, but I feel bad if I cancel out on Shelly :S I hope she'll understand. Anyway, trying to re-adjust my biological clock. Will sleep early and wake up on time and do more exercises! Pray for me!! ♥

Ernest It's just ONE paper, and after that you'll be free for 7 weeks! press on! anyway by the time you read this your paper would be over? But you'll probably feel some energy, becos I am praying for you!! :)
YJ GREAT!! What time does your paper end? :) I cannot wait ah! Time to talk and let loose! Eh the fish thing was Ernest's idea, and you must admit it was funny la! but don't take it too hard, we were just teasing youuu, our dear friend...
Jedi yes yes yes finally over and done with! Pleaseeee focus in school ah!! Don't sms during school hours! :P

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
Isaiah 65:24

11:00:00 PM