|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Friday, July 03, 2009 With a thankful heart...
Happiness is defined as a state of mind, or feeling such as contentment, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy. I am definitely thankful the major stress is over as for now. It was really hectic last night as we rushed through the tidying of our project, last minute vetting and including of our executive summary. Well done, guys. Jeremy(s) are really God-sent today. Jeremy He was soooo gracious to pick me up from home this morning, sent me to school, waited while I bound my project and submitted it. We brunched and bumped into people like Zephyr, Nick Lim and Jeremy Lee at the science blocks. Zephyr and I even met Jer He's girlfriend! :) Jeremy Tang was soooo gracious to wait for me while I made my way from school down to office to pass his my hospital receipt HAHA! "Papa" also treated me tea at Suntec! Coffeebean hazelnut iceblend + Raspberry Cheesecake! Talks with him until he sent me off to the Shaw bus stop at beach road. Overall I feel very very fatty, I wasn't hungry in the morning but made myself eat jap food to entertain Jer :) And later I had teaaabreak which consisted of more and more carbo! lol And then I went home to recouperate! It seems like for some reasons I don't get that irritating pop-up whenever I access cbox now! haha! :) EDIT I think I'll blog out my birthday wishlist for this year, so in case some of you are stumped over what to get me, this is a guide of what I might need! :) Bings 8 more to my birthday! :O Photo above taken from here. 8:11:00 PM
|


