Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, July 08, 2009
With short hair, you can shower as many times as you like in a day! :)


TG for you Glow, though irritating most times, but still a lovely brother nonetheless.

Hahah, why did I choose Glow as my picture of the day today? I don't know. Perhaps it's because I've been in contact with him most for the past weekend (we were both backups for YS), and he's been complaining that I always bully him.

Ah well, I am glad for this brother here, he is really funny and witty at times, and thanks for giving me the quiet and space when I need it and the prayer! Love you phileo! :)

-
It was such an eventful day today.
Dragged myself out of bed in the morning, was fighting the morning sickness and urge to crawl back to slumber after texting my friends that I was not gng for morning tutorial.

But I am glad I did.

How do you convince yourself to get out of bed?

Remind yourself to crucify your flesh.
As shared in my twitter this morning: Crucifying your flesh means making yourself do smthg RIGHT no matter how much you dislike it.
And today, I did it by willing myself to get out of bed for lessons!

Pats on the back, good job girl! :P

Now here comes the later part (and I am not proud of it)
Friends were not going for afternoon lecture at 2pm.
I was supposed to meet J.H. for buffet but that guy was sick! :S
And everyone else was sooo busy... Soooo... I ended up staying in the library...

Watching TWO movies...

  1. Odd Girl Out
  2. Stardust

Odd Girl Out was more of a mean chick flick, but it also taught me, or rather reminded me that when you suffer, your loved ones suffer alongside with you too.
This really made me reflect on my current situation now. And after reading the tags you guys have left me on my tagboard, I am super touched la. So friends, please spare a thought for your loved ones before doing anything stupid.

Stardust was a refreshing fantasy! Quite nice and sweet to watch, reminded me or Narnia and all. Loved how the ending went!

Yeaaaah, I watched TWO movies alone in school, so poor thing.

Went home and got ready to go out for a concert - SYF Closing Ceremony for Concert Bands.
Didn't attend it in the end becosss we couldn't get tickets last minute -.-

Ended up dinnering at Subway (I haven't had that in MONTHS ever since makan place was opened and the whole place reeked of Subway) and shopped around Marina Sq.
When it was around 9.30ish, Alissa and I went down to the esplanade to "chou re nao"
In other words, try to get into the crowd and see if we can meet people we know! haha! :)

And we really did! We met Mr Quek B.H. and Mr Teow G.S. who were my primary school band conductor/instructor! And we also met SACSS' band conductor Mr De Hamel!
I bumped into Shelly too!
Alsooo, we spotted Marcus Hoh on the bus after his concert, he was gng back to NJ!
Hahaha it was really comical how he and I spotted each other and gave Alissa a shock too (with me pulling my sis and Marcus knocking on the glass of the minibus beside Alissa!)

Went home on the crowded 100 bus, no need to elaborate much on the smelly ride home :(

Jeremy Goh is hilarious. Here's a snippet of my convo with him just now:

Jeremy; keep walking, said (11:14 PM):
woah thats a big statement

Carissa-Ann • doesnt want anything to do with GUYS said (11:14 PM):
what is?

Jeremy; keep walking, says (11:14 PM):
you not wanting to have anything to do with guys

Carissa-Ann • doesnt want anything to do with GUYS says (11:15 PM):
haha yaah! im being very sexist now cos guys give me stress!
additional stress
working with them actually

Jeremy; keep walking, says (11:15 PM):
haha
apparently you have problems working with them huh haha

Jeremy; keep walking, says (11:17 PM):
anw i gtg
catch you some other time when you're not feeling so anti guys
haha
nights~

Carissa-Ann • doesnt want anything to do with GUYS said (11:19 PM):
HAHAHA thanks jeremy for cheering me up!!

Well, I will definitely get over it, my good friends are guys too.
Just let me get through this period :)

:) Thank you for your kind encouragement! Who is this? Please leave your name :)
Alissa Teehee hee hee! :P
Bings LOLOLOLOL!
Chari yeah man! I keep gng to your blog and getting disappointed :P heh I didn't wanna disturb you so much as you gotta adapt to a tougher schedule! When you are more stable ask me out for IKEA k! We will go out with or without the guys hehe :P Eh, yeaaaa we girls stand by and edify each other! :) heh, July's not very smooth sailing for me ah, so even if it's my bday month, it doesn't really perk me up! Okay but things will definitely pick up soon! Hehe needa get my dRiving before I can get my diving license! I read from Sus' blog that she wants to dive too? So we can go tgt! I wanna go eat Icecream chefs too! Thank you so much! Hugs!*
Jedi heh good good! :)
Ernest no worries about it bro! jiayou with projs! It's like that in poly heh. Erm yeah I was just thinking about I-skating. Jeremy Pan will be so thrilled :)
Jedi nono you aren't left out, do not think that way! anyway I am really touched by your encouragement. Will bear that in mind, next time ask you guys out heh! :)

"With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." - Jesus Christ, Mark 10:27

11:48:00 PM