|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 When parents go crazy...
First of all, welcome back to Singapore, Shao Bin! Sunday was Confirmation Service day! We had a few of our youths getting confirmed, and I am really proud of them for taking the step of faith to be committed to a church. The youths had our praise and adoration in the 3rd floor jamming road, we weren't really playing together for our first two songs but I am glad God was merciful. He came to visit us and I could really sense a change in the atmosphere as we transited to slow songs and free worship. Thank You God! :) Cell meeting was a good time of sharing, I felt no bars preventing me from pouring my heart out to my cell mates, it was a good discussion and I am so thankful cell meeting was so informal that day. There was literally no stress felt at all! :O Well, I attended overnight prayer and Ps G impacted me with something, only my best friend JerHe and Ernest knows about what it is, and I could sense the challenges ahead on Sunday, it literally started that very night! I am really in awe with what God has in store for me, if He feels that I am ready, then bring it on, I will willingly take up the responsibility with the faith that He will see me through no matter what. Dinner was at Kovan's Xin Wang HK Cafe with the youths after soccer, and Bena sent Alissa and I home later. Wasn't in the right state to finish up my report so left it halfway done, and after talking to some people, went to sleep at 3am. Woke up the next morning (yesterday), rushed to school, finished up my report in a zombied state, went for SQM presentation, I felt so unprepared :( But it's okay, I think we've done well for our FG discussion. Lecture ended late so I met Jerhe in NP and headed down to Island @ Serene to meet Alissa, Ernest and Daniel. JerHe crashed jamming yesterday. For some reasons I felt extremely tensed and uneasy about the atmosphere and was not able to perform my best, it's quite depressing to be unable to sing, especially if you eat chilli-ed hokkien mee for dinner and/or if you slept very late the night before. So I was struggling so badly, but God convicted me and lifted me from my burdens. He is faithful. He is the Risen Lord. So I will live to praise Him alone. I do admit I don't have good time management skills, reached home really late after supper and continued with my work. My flesh was crying out for me to go to bed but my mind was rejecting the thought, willing me to do my work. But I decided to rest early so I woke up ultra early to complete my share! (THANK YOU YJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!) Went to school, attended lectures and tutorials diligently, also had a power nap of 45minutes in the library, then met Yide at Taka for dinner at Crystal Jade and movie at the Cathay Picturehouse. We watched 50 dead men walking, the torture part was awful but the show was quite a thriller. I can hardly believe that it could be real! Went home immediately after that and Joel Chong called me saying he was in the same theatre as me! LOL. Okay, yeah I know today's post is still as shoddy and you might not be interested in hearing about my daily musing. Will blog about something interesting soon! Bings Welcome back! 10:14:00 PM
|


