|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Thursday, July 02, 2009 THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO PANIC!
Ahh okay yes, this is a crazy period for me, preparing for my two major deadlines tomorrow. Just that split second of worry can cause me so much stress! Really, take things easy girl, you've got great project mates. You're tired but you are riding on God's strength. It's like tiredness just seeps in, and then auto-mode transfers from your own strength to God's strength. Eyes are crying for sleep yet brain is pumping for more. Uncle B is coming back to Singapore, really cannot wait to see him back here. It's been so long since I last held a decent chat with him. Uncle B's been pretty busy too. But I'm glad he's coming back, and thank God for his results too (I don't know what your results are but I know they are good! And this is to tell you you have to share w me the good news about your results! lol) Aiya I shall not rattle on about my mood and work anymore. Does anyone get a pop up whenever you try to tag a cbox? I get that all the time and it is so irritating! :( How to get rid of that ah? I can barely believe it's July so soon! I haven't even planned anything for my 19th birthday yet! :O Projects been drowning me, but I look forward to after deadlines! :) Jedi Hhaha I think perhaps Singnet is doing some maintenance right now? let's hope our internet speeed recovers soon! Reminder: THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO PANIC! 11:42:00 PM
|


