Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, July 07, 2009
teach me Your ways O Lord
19th Birthday Wishlist, click here.


Show me how to live;

Ahh I really don't know how to express myself properly now. I feel so lost and lonely sometimes. I really don't like the month of July, it's depressing.

My best gfriends seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth (or my life)
No, we do meet to get errands done, but we don't talk?
Everyone's seem pretty busy and all. Hey I am human too, I need to fellowship with people too :(

I didn't dinner with my family today in the end becos I went off after school and it was out of the way for dad to pick me up.
They just arrived home and the house is now officially noisy.

Before that it was just the drilling and hammering noises coming from the kitchen as they were renovating my lift. Now it's teevee plus added human noise.
Really difficult to control my tears these days. But I gotta be strong.

Besides my girlfriends, the rest of my good friends are... guys.

Now it's not as if I can't talk with guys or what, I'm just intimidated by everything.

I feel the immense pressure each time I ___________, especially since they are all _____, it stresses me out, moreover, now with the added _______, who's also a ______, I really don't know how long I can pull through.

God, only You will understand what I'm going through. So help me Lord.

-
Lunch with dad was nice, he came all the way to NP for me :)
Also gave me an additional $10! Hehe, but he had to leave early so I stayed at canteen 1 for one whole hour before gng up to tutorial.

I also met Rasmus and Rastus today after tutorial! They are soooo friendly, as usual. Always makes me so happy to bump into them! I wanna hang out soon!

Xinhui Thanks for your encouragement! Really appreciate it! :) Hope your 20th birthday was good!
Bings What surprise? Well, you seem really bubbly so yeah it spread to me, but didn't last long. Come back soon! :)
Steph aiyoooo! Hahaha if you changed to my blogskin it doesn't really matter cos I've edited it too! :) So we can have similar ones hehe! I love your blog but you shd put more posts!!! Eh, can you avail yourself saturday afternoon please?
Jedi Nope! Not to worry hehe! :) I am not so xiaoqi, I guess you enjoyed yourself at Sento right?
Zhimin Well, it gets really irritating when there's more than one person doing it even though I've clearly stated there right? Blogshop owners don't really scrutinize the contents of the blog before pasting their adverts, which irks me a whole lot.

Anyway, I have put a link above my tagboard, you may click ADVERTS to read how I dealt with one blogshop owner heh! okay God, you make me happy! :)

8:39:00 PM