Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Jump for joy!


I've got the joy.

Does anyone else here face problems in your internet connection? Mine seems to be extremely slow. I'm using Singnet's Mio Plan.
Also for some reasons my links don't work. Sometimes I click links a few times and they don't seem to be navigating to that page at all.
And the auto save feature for blogger keeps telling me they can't connect to blogger.com -.-

I've completed SQM Project 1 today, was supposed to finish up CRM too, but I was quite confused haha! But all is solved and I will complete it tomorrow, either first thing in the morning or at gwc.

I didn't go to school today, classes were cancelled. So I stayed home and completed my project.
Dinnered with my family at Sembawang. Walked around SSC for a bit and went home.

Don't know why I still feel so tired, but aiya, tomorrow will be a better day :)

Bings yay and I cannot wait for you to bring me to BL! What time are you coming back?
Nis Hi Eunice! :) How are you? I've gotten your message about your flight and I'll be there! Shall we meet before that please?
Jedi Thanks Jedi! Yup by faith God will heal all illnesses immediately! :) Take care too!

God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the moutains quake with their surging.
♥ Psalm 46:1-3

Should I go complete my surveys at Suntec tomorrow?

11:31:00 PM