Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, July 18, 2009
I love to bully my sis! :P
Hahaha, no no not literally, Alissa just came home from a full day of playing netball (and she got really burnt), and she was really worried that she smelt lol! I love kidding with her that she's super duper smelly! Time for her hot shower man!


You ain't called my sister without a reason.

Don't try to take advantage to slap her becos of her sun burn ah!!! Hahahaa!

Met uncle B for a little while to catch up some more. Bings is such a blessing. I still can't believe he's back! :O I am really touched that this bro cared so much for me to want to pick me up when he heard that I was feeling really sick! :)

We went to east coast in the evening and caught some really talented kite flyers! The sea was also very choppy too. People fishing and dog walking. Breeze was warm and nice, so Singapore.

ahh I am now nursing a really deep "hole" on my right index finger, apparently the whole patch of skin peeled at the joints and its totally RAW :S

Anyway was supposed to meet J at Suntec but he was really lateeeeee and I was having a splitting headache. Jovan gave me such a scare! Apparently BFF and her BF was just inches away from me when I walked past the fountain at Topshop. So I ended up dinnering with them at Bakerzin. J came, but left shortly after with Leisha and Jieyi............................. :S

Sooooooo I went home on the bus and suffered with the crowd, but thank God I am feeling much better now.

However, not all is fine and dandy for all of us. Two of my best churchmates are running high fevers, I am injured, I got ps-ed so many times and being 19 is so strange.

Ernest and YJ, please get well soon becossssss I need my little bro and my 19 year old pal!

God, please teach me how to love.

11:15:00 PM