|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Saturday, July 11, 2009 Goodbye 18th, hello 19th! :S
This poem is so cute: Some people like sunday, Thank you Zhimin for telling me that online! Heh really appreciate it! :) And so I didn't go to school on Friday, met YJ for IceAge3 at Cine. It was really really cute! After my movie, Steph met me and we walked around a bit. Sheila joined us shortly. YJ left us to go to church, and three of us walked towards the other end of Orchard Road to meet our 2/5! Halfway through the walk, I received a call from my GF/BF Samuel Chao! He was actually waiting at the traffic light to cross the road too! Walked and talked with him a little bit before he left for his lil bro's birthday dinner! :P How exciting it is to meet the people you know on the streets! :D Dinner @ Modesto's! The 5 of us shared 3 pizzas! Really good food and nice time of fellowship with my best girlfriends - Sheila, Steph, Pris and Cheryl! :) And 5 girls tried to finish the entire oreo cheesecake! HAHAHA! It was a wrong wrong move to make because we were all extremely full from dinner already! Thankfully, Evynn came and helped eat a little cheesecake! :) And thank God for Evynn! Because his presence granted us a discount of 20%, even though he wasn't present during our dinner! The waiter was so gracious to grant us that discount la! From $110 to $71! It's a whole lot of money saved for us! Hurried around the shops a little bit and I bought a dress from Hula and Co with BFF! I also bumped into Xiuyi my sec school classmate! Steph was already complaining so I left earlier with her. Had to protect my helium balloon from the prying eyes of strangers too :P Went to church, was late for overnight prayer but didn't miss too much! :) Stayed throughout the whole event of 3 sessions! I am soooooo glad I made the right choice in participating for overnight prayer! :) Also, the very first people who wished me a happy blessed birthday: Brandon, Melvin, YJ, Daniel, Rev Mich and Ps G! Everyone should be encouraged to go for overnight prayer la! :) It's a wholly different experience from what you usually do, really! I really enjoy being with my church family, praying and interceeding for each other, encouraging and edifying each other with testimony! I love it! Just like what Rev Mich and some others said: What a good way to spend the first few hours of your 19th year! With GOD! :) I started getting my first few birthday wishes via text messages! And I am really glad my bro Ernest was the first! :) Thank you, for your wishes through text messages: (Hahaha can go and buy 4D/Toto!) Hannah Ho (Work) Thank you, for your calls: 0015hrs Jeremy He (CAMPHA/BRO) Thank you, for your wishes on facebook: Pauline Tan (Work/RAM) Thank you, for wishing me online: Daniel Lim (CHS) And sooooo, after overnight prayer, breakfast with the youths before heading back home to zzz. Crashed Sheila and Jo's praise team and helped with a bit of band dynamics. Then went over to Parkway to meet mum, ended up napping at the gym as I was super tired out. Dinnered at swensens with my family w/o dad and had firehouse happy birthday on the house! :) Pardon my slipshot post tonight, I've gotta get up early and prepare to serve tomorrow too! :) Bings Thank you UNCLE bings! You are coming back and you are super OLD! ha! THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY 19TH SOOO WARM AND NICE! ♥♥♥ 10:55:00 PM
|

