|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 Threadless madness!
Someone please tell me why I dread blogging so much now? :(I've been so out of touch I get so lazy to blog. Hahah sincere apologies to my faithful readers who come back often enough just to get disappointed. Well, what have I been doing? I online-shopped at Threadless yesterday afternoon. It was splurging time! On 4 really cute tees that's gona cost me almost $50! The shipping fee is extremely expensive! :O But my goods are expected to arrive next week, so I guess I have to pay the price :( I have also been riding bikes! :P With people like the twins, Charles & Charles, Terence! It started off last Friday, after I had my focus group discussion. The twins were present, and they offered to take me for a ride! Btw, Rasmus rides a Honda SP while Rastus rides a Honda Phantom. They first picked me up from ourspace and we rode around school (campus run). Picked Sheila and ended up at Holland V for our really good lunch! I really enjoyed the fellowship with this two! We rode to yishun, the initial plan was to surprise Jo at his workplace, but it backfired. During the journey, I was on the SP with Mus. It was already very thrilling, especially when he sped after the traffic lights. Leaving Tus and Sheila on the phantom with our trail of smoke. And when Tus took over, he was so much more gung-ho, speeding even more than Mus! :O However Sheila said she wasn't left behind in the smoke as bad as before as Mus had the brains to switch lanes! :) It was really fun! Thank God for His protective hand over His children as they venture out to the main roads everyday. Stayed in Yishun library with BFF, then went down to church for worship night. Worship night was just what I needed. An opportunity to fully express everything I had/were going through at that point of time. I thank God for that fresh touch from Him. And I will not be stagnant. As Brandon said if you are stagnant, you are actually backsliding already. Charles Tan and Charles Leong picked me up from PP for supper. Went to Chompchomp for sugarcane and they sent me back. I rode on Charles L's bike (I still don't know what his bike is, except that it's lighter than SP)! Biking is really fun, but bikers do have a higher risk of getting into road accidents. I spotted the twins' bikes on Monday in school, and when I bumped into Raymond, I told him about them. And so we ended up standing in front of their bikes and admiring them. But when we returned to canteen 2, the twins came out of lecture, so we ran towards them! And guess what? We got a ride around the campus yayyyyy! :) I was in the library with Sheila yesterday. She was at her project discussion and I was hungry. So I met up with Terence Choo (Sheila's Taino mate) who also hadn't eaten, and biked up to canteen 4 (the other end of the school) to eat Jap Bento Set and drink fruit juice! His scrambler is really fast and scary! :S Thank God for preserving my life AHAH! Just kidding! Terence was really safe! What else have I done? Visited Huz at hospital, Singapore Flyer with MC, Movie-d with my school mates Carmen and Daryl! Notice I am lacking a picture at the top of the post, this is becos I am posting photos today! :) heh heh! Enjoy! - MT Hey there! Who's this? :) Sheila I miss BFF time! Zhimin haha no no, the J in this case isn't Jeremy. It's another friend formally from SA too. Jedi Hey Jedi! :) Hehe Jeremy Yeah I've seen your blog before! I like the way she linked us. So cool right! Imagine if she used your curly hair pic! :O Stephanie AHAHA Yeah quite long ago, but I wanna change my skin soon! I haven't seen you in the longest time :( Bings Thank you for your generous offer! :) Don't use my name, you are not even like me! :P ICESKATING with the Churchies ![]() ![]() ![]() Day out with Carmen & Daryl ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Singapore Flyer with MC ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Focus Group Discussion ![]() ![]() ![]() Lunch with the twins and BFF thereafter; ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Byeeee I'm heading off for lunch! :) 10:51:00 AM
|







































