Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, June 26, 2009
Jump to the left, stick it, glide

Thank God for my long awaited vacation ♥

Where have I been/ What have I been up to? You may ask.
I've had the most fun-packed 2 weeks holiday break (especially after the non-break last vacation due to attachment)

Well of course it's not all play these two weeks la.
Right now since I'm back home, I've gotta start on my 4 projects which I've to hand up really soon.

Stuff I've done since 3rd June:

  • Alumni lunch with Marcus and Zephyr
  • Visited the sick Jem with Marcus
  • Dinner with attachment company
  • Dinner with relatives at granduncle's
  • Had common tests (lol)
  • Playmax@ St Andrew's Cathedral (helped out with logistics)
  • Sleepover@ BFF's, and with Jo, Pris and Andre on 2nd night
  • "Jammed" a little with BFF and her BF and Andre and found out Andre is a very talented guitarist and (pris claims) pianist.
  • Did a leadership camp
  • Vacation

Yup I finally did a camp! (dances around like a happy kid)

Butttttt I got injured :( by my super uber uber zai mirror boy who carelessly dropped the canteen bench on me.
And if you heard the true reason why he was sooooo excited and kicked the bench, you'd sympatize with me even more lol.
I wasn't even wearing my sports shoes at that point of time (no cushion to break the impact) :(
I was wearing my adi water shoes which had no cushion at all!
So I was practically convulsing in PAIN for 3-5 whole minutes :( :( :(

Which, by the way, has not even healed yet la. The pain has subsided, but it's not fully gone. I can't walk fast/run/dance/skip!
But I thank God there wasn't a bone fracture la.

On a side note, getting hurt by the bench after lunch was very silly. And of all the dangerous items in jbac, THE CANTEEN BENCH?! :O
The bench is quite heavy ah, not the normal wood benches. This one has black metal rims around the legs.

But I was quite fortunate to have kayaking as my next activity (it's a whole group activity!) which meant my mirror could take charge of my group as well and to top it all, my dear ol cousin was the boatman! :P :P :P
Hehehehe, soooo just a simple question asked and an extra wide smile got me on the boat for the entire timeslot :)
Thanks Josh, love you a whole lot!

This camp was really fun, my kids were great kids, easy to work with, but still need pushing la.

Hi 5's the best man! I love the cheers they've come up with! One was sooooo original and the other was just nonsense (haha obviously by the boys).

I also got to meet Mojo and Zephyr! :D :D
Their camp was immediately after mine and they arrived even before I left jbac! yay super glad I met them! :)

-

Aside from camp, I had fun with my family and Tay family too!
FYI, Tay and Fan family have been travelling together for many years already!
Most of our trips involve shopping or snorkelling heh heh!! :P

This time, we went back to one of the places we've visited a few years ago.
Bukit Tinggi Colmar Tropicale! :)

It's just beside Genting Highlands, but it's very different from that place.
The air quality is much better! Seriously! :) Very little to no pollution!

It's called Berjaya Hills, but I like Bk Tinggi much better. Colmar Tropicale is one of the Berjaya Hotels in Malaysia and it's french themed!
Which explains the castle picture above.
More photos the next post :)

Shopping in KL was tiring, but we spent a whole lot.
Especially with my "disability" which prevented me from moving too quickly.

Aiya I'll blog more about my vacation next post or smthg.
I've decided to be lazy and go and sleep now, just for now :P

-
Zhimin Hahah sure! I've been blogging way longer than you did what :P
Jeremy Yeah yeah whatever you say Jeremy! :) heh but will you be THAT petty? :P
Vanny Has your shirts arrived? :P I'm wearing them now and I love them! I wonder which designs you got man! :)
Jedi Nope I didn't attend church camp as I had school then :( Wish I could though.
Kai hellohi! Thanks for tagging man! :D
Heidi We had fun fun fun in Malaysia right! :P Cos you're with the FAN family what! hehehehe! durians are so smellyyyy!!!!!!!!! Too bad you don't like them :P
Trilene Hey Trilene! :D :D I bet you found my blog via facebook haha!
Jedi Been away in Malaysia 20-24th June :)
Beryl YAY HANNAH MONTANA! *love*
Benji Please do not use such words on my tagboard. Who are you?

Goodnight God bless you all! :)

10:57:00 PM