|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 I miss my best friend :(
It's July in a bit, the month of fun and excitement. It is also the month of Youth Sunday! We're having our youth sunday this weekend and I'm the backup singer :) Please pray, for some reasons, I've been nursing a throbbing headache today since late morning. I also have fatigue, tried napping this afternoon and ended up sleeping through my alarm. I had a great time of fellowship with my girls this afternoon. Though it was really short, and canteen 3 was hardly a place to talk, I still feel glad la. I mean I don't have to talk to you girls, I am contented just staring at your faces and watching you all. I miss you girls and I'm glad we met up! I really wanna thank God for my results. Though it's not fantastic, I still wanna honor Him with whatever I have. I was really taken aback when I got my pmkt test paper back this afternoon. I actually scored an A! 40/50 when I was dreading failure. However I didn't do so well for SLM with 30/50. But I thank God for letting me pass both! :) Alissa Hellooooooo go and blog la lazy bum! and GET WELL SOON! Sometimes I feel like I really cannot stand you, sometimes you throw me off by your actions or maybe it's just the way you look. But I always try to stop myself from feeling that way and am reminded of how Jesus treated those who mocked him. And I will try to love you too. I wanna eat Bakerzin NY Cheesecake again so badly... 10:57:00 PM
|


