Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The Ikea Way

Bff bff, wherefore art thou O bff?

Well yes, I went to Ikea today, with a few of my greatest guy friends ever! :)
I thoroughly enjoyed myself today, with you guys - Jem, Gab, YJ, Marcus Ng & Koh and Mel!!!

Meatballs plus daims at Ikea, and we headed down to The Grand Cathay for our movie - Angels and Demons!
Jem's joke of the day: What is between Angels and Demons?
Any sensible person will answer "humans".
But that was the wrong answer!! -.-

The right answer was actually "and"! :S

Talk about being silly, guys.

We didn't walk around Ikea as I thought, and we got caught in the jam towards town! But thank God for the fellowship! I really had fun talking to these bunch of godly friends. We had serious fun after the movie too!

B&Js for dessert (only J and G ate though) and then Burger King for dinner -.-

Got tons to complete during my 3 hour break tomorrow, will probably park myself at the library or ourspace. Company will be greatly appreciated. Just text me! :)

Please pray for me, fatigue's setting in again.
Back to the time management point. God please help me allocate time for my work as well as play properly, amen.

In case you're wondering, I miss my best friend a whole lot, I haven't seen her in a week!
But I certainly enjoyed my time with V&C today for lunch, no matter how short our meetings are, I really treasure them.
Like, even when I bump into them and can only stay and chat for a minute, I'm already extremely contented! I seem to have a whole lot to babble to them whenever I see them! :P
I cannot wait for our outing soon! :)

Jeremy Goh yay you read my blog! Do you have a blog too? :) I'll try to update more often now!

-

(v1)
If you asked me to leap
Out of my boat on the crashing waves
If you ask me to go
Preach to a lost world that Jesus saves

I'll go, but I cannot go alone
'Cause I know I'm nothing on my own
But the power of Christ in me makes me strong
Makes me strong

'Cause when I'm weak, You make me strong
When I'm blind you shine Your light on me
'Cause I'll never get by living on my own ability
How refreshing to know You don't need me
How amazing to find that you want me
So I'll stand on Your Truth, and I'll fight with Your Strength
Until You bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me

(v2)
If you ask me to run
And carry your light into foreign land
If you ask me to fight
Deliver your people from satan's hand

(bridge)
To reach out with Your hands
To learn through Your eyes
To love with the love of a savior
To feel with Your heart
and to think with Your mind
I'd give my last breath for Your glory

11:20:00 PM