Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Monday, March 30, 2009
Caritas, share the love!

Zephyr, Cari, Jeri, Mojo, K-Lam and Alfred!
Astons today for dinner, thank you! :D

Hey there everyone, I don't know why but for the past two days, I haven't been able to wake up okay.
I felt slightly feverish this morning (somewhat like yesterday when I couldnt get up for church), and had to take leave!
I never took my temperature at all, but when the doc took mine in the afternoon, I was still running a temperature, and he chided me for not going to consultation immediately -.-
Well, I daresay I have never stepped into a polyclinic for consultation my entire life.
So when I did today, I was really nervous about it, (cannot afford private doc fees la!) Thank God for BFF who accompanied me in such short notice!

I bumped into LK this afternoon at TPY! He's taking driving lessons alrdy, rah, if only I hadn't procrastinate!

Anyway, I bought some stuff from a blogshop, and the items were shipped from overseas.
The items are really cool and all, but I am really unhappy with the service of the blog owner.
And right now she has to refund me yet she's not replying any of my text messages at all!
This is really infuriating! :(
Where's the integrity?

That aside, so yeah, you heard I didn't go to church ytd, I also missed out a relatives gathering in the wee hours of the morning before church, due to my sickness and inability to wake up.
This is terrible!
So I stayed home and tried to make myself feel better ytd, then went to tpy safra to meet the rest of the churchies before mumsy and dad came to pick us up.
Was kinda disappointed I didnt see my favourite brother Ernest :(
But it's okay, it was so warming to see all my brothers and sisters all dressed so nicely and playing together. Was really glad I managed to see them!

Dinner was at Beach Road steamboat ytd, while walking to the restaurant, we met a really short dwarf (I really don't know how to describe) lady.
She was weaving in and out of people through the corridor, (SHE WAS 3/4 MY LEGS, HONEST!) and her voice was really high pitched.
She looked so small and like a doll! I was really shocked to see someone that size! :O

And after dinner, I suffered indigestion with a bad headache :(

Today's much better praise God!
Alissa's sch band got Silver for SYF, I think this year's really competitive!
Really excited for MPSS for tomorrow!
Met the best friend who was THE BEST FRIEND. Shopping and I got my dot perks wallet yay! :D
But it is sooooooooo pink! :S

Met Zep and the rest for Astons! AND I BUMPED INTO JERALD ONG! :O
Dinner was fun with the crazy people!

No tags to reply to, I wonder if people's forgotten about my blog! heh heh!

Anyway, goodnight and God bless you all! :D

11:02:00 PM