Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Been busy, why else?


Imelda and I,
Steph's birthday photoshoot at Suntec

Pardon the lack of posts!
It was only after reading Van's tag to me that really struck me to blog.
I am not concerned about the drastic drop in readership now actually.
I've just been busy and tired out to blog :(

But thanks Van, for making me smile with your cheeky tag:

24 Mar 09, 22:25
vanny: better update you naughty girl. the only place i can find out what you've been up to is at Sheila's blog!

I really do miss you a whole lot!
And I didn't know you read Sheila's blog heh!! But I've been following your blog too dear! Congrats on your gpa! :D

Firstly, tag replies k, I guess you all have been tired of waiting (or prolly have given up alrdy on me)-
Kai hellooooooo! Surviving well but very tired out!
Chari thank you dear! I had great fun with you people on sunday! reminded me how much I love being around you all! :D
Kash thank youuuuuu! It's stressful but I'll be fine!
Bings -.-
Sheila I love you so so very much too! :P
Gab HAHAHA finally you tagged eh, why are you the silent reader of my blog? :(
Pramod hahah but you've gotta admit the pic's quite cute right! :D
Jedi hahahah it's okay cos you haven't missed out a lot, I haven't been blogging lol! :S
Kai Hello hello!
Sheila blogged! :P
Vanny THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME GIGGLE! you're so cheeky!

I've been......... very busy with attachment!
It is true!

Attachment practically drains out the life in me right now.
The Carissa you see is a very haggard girl now (the picture above was taken a month ago)
Been busy with the post IT fair stuff.
Stressful but good for me too la.
For once I am really thankful I went thru BCA!
Hey BS people, BCA is really useful you know! I've been staring into excel at least 8-9 hours a day ever since attachment started!

It's been a long time since I've posted, so many things happening around me, makes me quite frightened too, but I have to press on!
I've got really encouraging friends (thanks again!) and I'm doing well (mentally) now, except for the severe fatigue part.

Have to deal with issues nw too, so pls do keep me in prayer k! :)

Well, while walking home today, I bumped into one of my IT fair colleagues!
It was a nice time chatting and getting to know him better! Really pleasantly surprised to see him around my area la! :O

What else have I been up to? Been busy celebrating birthdays too! Steph's, Pris', Alissa's SO MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS! Church- Chari, YJ, etc etc, the list goes on and on and on! :O
Everyone's grown up and getting older and wiser!

I've posted some old photos of the youth and it made me so tickled to see how much we've grown!
I had fun with my churchies too lately! (esp this sunday)
It was good to be back in the House of the Lord, leading worship, fellowshipping with people my age!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sore about my working environment k, in fact, I'm starting to love what I do (THANK GOD!)
It is stressful, and it made me realise how I really don't wanna be cooped up in an office job.
And I thank God I've got really nice colleagues too! (not to mention the best lunch buddies around!)

I get to eat at lots of places around the industrial park, and I had food at jacksons today (the coffeeshops with Jacksons food)
I can totally do a food review on this la! (AND I HAVEN'T DONE MY REFLECTION YET!) :S

Oh, and I really would loveeeeee to change my blogskin, any designers interested in helping me?

I'll post photos up soon I guess. Been destressing with outings + loved ones! It's the best to chill out and unwind.
Thank God for blessings! :D

11:51:00 PM