Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
God; my strength and hope!


Cass, Carissa and Alissa
Sunday 15th February

Hello everyone, I am aware that my viewership is dropping, haha, what happened to all the regulars?
But I am not complaining, afterall I do know that now's one of the most hectic times for people like me.

Really wish I could just fastforward this whole period and then I can just have my break.
But even then, I won't be able to have a decent break cos I'm gona have attachment! :(
I really don't know what to expect but I do pray that my supervisor will not give me weird jobs.

Okay, I was just talking to Sam, he posted some of his doodles on facebook!
It's so nice!! :)

I kinda don't know what to blog right now, gotta get back to my revision.
Prayers are greatly coveted, especially during this period.

Pramod HAHAH yes once in a while yes, but in the context of breaking the rules just to drink, no way please! How's your revision Pramod!
Alissa Crazy girl! You just wanna make use of the marquee code! :S
Stephanie -.- oh dear Steph, Imelda has more than three sets, She has 3 tops, 1 skirt, 1 shorts, 1 dress, 1 coat, 1 wedding gown and a stripe hat! :O baaaa!

I've got so many things to look forward to.
Smile Carissa! :D

7:14:00 PM