Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, December 03, 2008
You make it seem like it's all a dream!
I believe You created me, and everything that I can see.
I'll follow You in all that I do, I love You.

Okay, you may be wondering what on earth happened to me!
Why never blog!!
Well, thing is, I've been incredibly busy!
Busy with what, you may ask!
Then I'd reply: Busy with anything except blogging!! Hahahaha.

Well, put it bluntly, I was putting off blogging due to some issues, but I thank God for time off now to blog! :D
I've been busy with projects, FACEBOOK (aha YES FACEBOOK! That's incredibly addictive), school, more school, and I don't know what else!

I really cannot believe it's December so soon!
It's gona be 1 whole year since my baptism! Heh, anyway.
TESTS ARE COMING UP! I really covet your prayers please!
But thankfully, I only have three common test papers! (Please refer to my sidebar for details)

Deci Heh, thank you so much for the compliment! But it's nothing special la, you have the license to drive people nuts too dear! :)
Kai Oh! I see, thanks for correcting me Kaixiang! :)
Rence I did wish you online hor!!! I clearly rmb that! Heh!
Deci Not PJs!!! :X
Kai Hahaha you wouldn't understand unless you were around when I met Ernest and Basil at my school's Red Camp5!
Jedi Yes and I have passed it to her alrdy! Hehe! :D
Xinhui Hey girl! Thanks for dropping by! :P
Chari Met and done! Heh, I am so thankful for that time spent with you dear, thanks for making time and waiting for me at NP! I love these sort of quality time with my gfs!
Bings Cobwebs? Where got cobwebs! Hahahaha!
Kai Exactly, cobwebs here are impossible! heh heh! Please tell uncle Bings that! :P
Jedi Friendship bands sounds good! :)
MNG Huh, whom?! You? Heh, you have blog meh! Certainly not refering to me right, cos I am updating now! :P
Heng Guang How come!!! I don't have any suitable vacancies for you at the time being leh!! Meet me sometime when it's the school sem okay, I wanna have lunch w you and catch up!
Jedi Okie! :)
Deci I am updating now! :P Heh, you hai for what!
J You are most welcomed! :)
Alina Sweethearttt! I don't know! Suddenly so many things to do! BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 17TH!!! :-*
Chari HAHHA NOW YOU'VE GOT STUFF TO READ! :-*
J Where got boring! Hahaha! Now you won't be bored!
Xiaowei Hey Xiaowei! Do you have a blogggg! :)
Xiaobao Hey Xiaobao! Of course I'll always rmb you! Afterall you were the one I passed the trumpet I was using then to! And you are my SL! :) I mean, I chose you! :P

Whoa, my usual taggers! :X

Anyway updates!
I am part of the ZONTANOS five!!!
Yay, to the Zontans around, waves a big HI over!

Let's stay ALIVE yeah! And encourage one another and grow together in LOVE! :)
Anyway hello to Phileo too!
We are one dynamic youth group!

Rah and YJ just talked to me! Saying my band name is so power-rangerish! Hey please edify hor! :S

† YJ †™ says (11:13 PM):
ZONTANOS five go!
red! Blue! Pink! Yellow! Green!

Eeee Yangjun you're so mean!!
In any case I love my band and the people in them! Don't try to bring us down okay!
We will roar you!
And then he added:

† YJ †™ says (11:15 PM):
phileo sounds nicer

Hey hey, really, lets not judge who's the better one or not okay!
We should be encouraging each other in LOVE!! AGAPE Love!!!! :)

What other stuff happened ah?
Anyway there's gona be a whole new lot of stuff coming up in 2009! I really cannot wait till 2009 when everything changes and it gets better and BETTER!
Praise God!!!

Anyway here's a short advertisement:

Calling for any willing friends, (people with experience/instructors preferred)
WHO IS FREE TO HELP ME PLAN MY FAMILY CHALET, AND HELP ME WITH RUNNING IT (including Ubin Trip AND bbq)
Well, if you stay over, your food and lodging will be fully paid for,
and I promise you, we're staying in one of the most luxurious bungalow in Aloha Changi, and most importantly, you have MY company!
Some arrows to: Sheila? Zephyr? Well, we need guys please!!!

My younger boy cousins are getting really sexist and it's gona be tough for an all girl team to manage them!

-
Just some thought:

Are you truly worshipping God, or are you merely worshipping worship?
Worship indeed takes you to a higher level of "HIGH", but are you just worshipping for the sake of enjoying that "high" feeling you get?
Or does your heart sincerely wanna worship God becos of who He is?!

Brandon fired us (the YouthTCMers) a question: What are we doing here?
It really set me thinking.
Brandon is wise!
Are you in church/serving just becos you want/need to fill a void, or are you there becos you wanna truly worship God and revere Him for who He is?!

I've seen one case of this friend I have, who went to church and becos he couldn't "fill the void" he had, he left, and mind you, he was serving too!
I guess it's really sad when you don't see things working out in life and stuff.

I've been through tough times too, and I daresay it's just the beginning of it all, the devil will try all ways to tear us down and tell us stuff that was untrue.
But ultimately you should know where you stand in God's kingdom! :)
Okay I was digressing.

Back to the point. I think we christians should be careful, extremely careful, that we do not worship worship!
I've been to a church once, and I really didn't feel the HS moving, yet the people were jumping around and stuff.
And the band was just like a performance.
Don't get me wrong, the HS might have been there, I could have not been THAT sensitive to Him. And I do believe the HS was there becos soon later, there were many people's lives who were saved.
But I just didn't feel right during the praise and worship. I felt like I was at a performance, and I really couldn't worship God.

Please do not put a stumbling block in your brother's path, becos you are sinning when you do something that will cause someone to be unable to worship God.
I, as a worship leader, have to be mindful of that too.
And in that way, I have to ensure that my relationship with God was upright and personal before I can do any leading.
Becos ultimately, you cannot bring people into a place where you've never been before!
And in any way you try to bluff your way through, the truth will be revealed sooner.

Are you just worshipping for the sake of enjoying that "high" feeling you get?
Or does your heart sincerely wanna worship God becos of who He is?!

I chose the latter, I hope you do too! :)

(I have so much more stuff to add, but my thoughts are all over the place, so this'll have to do.
If you do have any comments or additions to what I've said, do tag me, or email me!)

-
I thank God becos I have alrdy completed all my elearning stuff, and I can fully concentrate on my revision!
Took me quite a long time due to my immense procrastinating.
I really need to stop being ______________!

Ahh, and till now, I haven't signed up for my BTT yet.
Look, I've alrdy written down three of my friend's driving stuff on my sidebar, and yet I am not taking any action on mine! :(
I really don't wanna wait that long till I drive.
Rah somebody guide me along please!

I need a break, a real long break.
This year's been pretty crazy, and I've learnt so much as well!
Relationships, schoolwork, trials and temptations, and not to mention being physically hurt by ______ as well.
My girlfriends have gotten attached (see Carmen, Clarene, Vanny etc etc), my churchies and I were talking about marriage just last night.
I do admit I feel abit weird, becos I was once in a relationship too!
But hey, right now,
I just wanna serve God with my entire being, and I do trust that He will definitely provide the one, and that would be totally worth waiting for!
God never shortchanges His children! :)

I wish I could go for a holiday, perhaps a week long vacation at one of my fave beach destinations!
Then I'll just lie on the sand and bask in the sun, soak up the rays and salt from the sea.
Wrap a dress around me and dine at the roadside stalls along the beach.
Berjaya is a good idea! Make it Berjaya Redang.
Anybody wanna go w me?! :X

I was just watching a documentary on Animal Planet just now.
It was on Dinosaur Fossils, and actually, it was on a mummified dino.
It's very cool, and it leaves me in awe how powerful technology is now.
To re-enact what may have happened 67million years ago, and even tell you how the dinos really "walked" by calculations and the mass.

I had a nice time relaxing at home just now in front of the teevee.
Praise Him! :)

10:45:00 PM