Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
God's plans are always perfect!
I can smile becos I know I have hope in Christ Jesus- the Risen Lord!

I thank God not only becos I am feeling better, but also for the company I had today (even though I wasn't really myself)
Ignore my earlier post, I am not gona die so soon, at least not during this weekend.

The youth (actually it was supposedly my cell outing) went to the zoo! :D
I'm feeling slightly better so I'll blog my usual style :S
Met Chinyi and the guys at amk, Daniel was later than us! :O
Then on the way, Chari, Ernest and Cass boarded the bus!
We met Gab and the rest (who took his car) at the zoo.

Youth's outing to the zoo was different from the one I went with ______.
I was able to cover all the exhibits when I went there 2-3 months ago? I can't rmb when!
But this time, I was with such a hugeeee group we barely covered alot! :P
However,
I really enjoyed the time spent there!
I got to see the elephant show la! And these female elephants are really strong and can spray water really far! (not that being strong has anything to do with spraying water far)

Our zoo trip was cut short as we had a food tour after our visit! :(
We had already made Jeremy Pan wait for more than an hour!
(But I really admire that guy, he still greeted us in smiles! WHICH IS WHY I LOVE WORKING WITH MY CO-BANDLEADER! Zontanos!! ♥♥♥)
Chari and Sus had to give up their rightful places for the foodtour as too many people turned up!
The attendance was really poorly planned, we only had 2 cars yet we had almost twenty people?! :S

I was in the front seat with Jem, and I really really never regretted choosing to ride in his dad's altis!
Our first stop was actually at sbw park! We were supposed to follow Gab's car but he got lost! -.-
And led us all the way to Upper Bukit Timah Rd (yes that is like near np!) and we detoured, exiting at dairy farm (which could eventually still lead us to sbw), and getting lost again!
Then Gab's car decided to go east coast from there, to eat at the Red House seafood restaurant (I should have known better!!! :X)
East Coast was at the other side lor! So we travelled all the way on the expressway and found our way there (despite making a few detours ard Bedok) only to find out the restaurant was closed at that time!!

And we still wasted time there not knowing that we were being fooled la, until someone finally managed to convince us to move our bums and get to the restaurant to "chope" seats!
So we called Gab (who was apparently still lost :S) to tell him to get to Katong Laksa and we'll just go there cos everyone else was famished!

We got there and finished our laksas but Gab's car hadn't arrived yet!
The rest of us decided to grab some nyonya snacks (yes, inspired by the show) as desserts, while the rest ate.
Then we planned on getting to Joo Chiat near Tembling and Everitt for hokkien mee, it was pretty straight forward to get there from Katong (Note: I gave Gab clear instructions so he was able to find the place, and get there first cos he parked nearer, hehe)

It was already 5pm -.-

After that, we got to Aljunied (Geylang Rd) for beef noodles and bak chor mee!
And we decided to go to Tg Pagar for xlbs (wasnt on our list)

Gab's car landed up at BB HQ while Jem's found our way there but there wasnt enough time to eat! -.-
So we met the rest at BB HQ and departed from there. But it was a nice joyride! :)

Jem's driving is really good, I was so comfortable with his driving that I fell asleep after he picked his dad while sending us to srgn!
He's really a safe driver la, good job Jem, and it was really nice to let "loose" in your car! Bouncing to the music and singing at the top of our lungs, and waving our hands at a certain bus stop opposite Singpost, and also you sticking your arms out and waving them like a wild child!
His dad's poor altis was literally bouncing whenever we came to a traffic light cos everyone was dancing and jumping to either my ipod or Alissa's mp3!

Thank you all for making my day so sweet and memorable!
I love you guys, Zontanos especially! ♥

-
Esmond
Hahaha, yeah they're over, and I thank God it's over! :) I'll update more often so must come more often too okay!
Pramod Hahahha as usual, you always disturb me! :S

-
I'll be at my family chalet from tmr till saturday (17-20th)
Text me if anyone wants to crash! Company would be appreciated! :)
Ubin on 18th, anyone?

Goodnight and God bless, please continue to pray for me!

12:07:00 AM