Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas; one of my favourite holidays!
Thank you for coming! :D

Time to shift Esmond's link from "elsewhere" to "CHS"! :P
Yep, I haven't been blogging, blame my laziness.
Facebook is really exciting! I get really anxious for my friends to load photos so I can tag myself and my friends in them haha!!

My weekend was a blast! Spent with my wonderful churchmates!

But I miss my best friend :(
I haven't done my cards, yet again.
I am in the midst of reading Brisingr!
And I am searching lyrics of songs to add to Estelle!! :O

-
Family camp was not bad at all, considering I never did any planning.
Rather, I did some planning but wasn't able to execute anything at all! :S
I played mahjong instead!

Many thanks to dearest Ernest and Gabriel W., who stayed over the first night and had to endure the wrath of my rowdy (girl) cousins!
To Hanrong and Neng, who crashed the last night, and also ensured I got home safe and sound! :D

We didn't visit OCH in the end, neither did we get to Ubin, but we clamboured over fences and slopes and walked down a drain to get to our very own private beach!
And what's more, someone had alrdy slung a rope down the tree which we could use as a swing!
The kids and I had a nice time swinging into the water!

Hidden right inside, FP Chalet 7 was really our very own private space, except for the times when other people came to recce our chalet.
And we also had many bedrooms on the second floor, nice toilets, a table tennis room (that is humongous and some of the youngies used it as their room), a huge kitchen with two stoves, two refrigerators etc., WE HAD TWO STAIRCASES! (as compared to chalet 12's one stairs), and our very own lawn and boardwalk and bbq pit!
I AM NOT KIDDING!! :O

I tied my hammock between two pillars on the first night and slept there.
Ernest decided to be hero and didn't sleep at all! :S
After that I went upstairs cos my dad woke up alrdy, and when I got back down, I realised my hammock broke! :X
My horrible mischievious cousins had roughly used it as a swing (and I hadn't tied it properly for them to play) and now I have to find a time to replace it!

And I went without my hammock for the rest of my chalet!
Slept on the sofa (which was really very comfy) the second night before getting to the bed when dad woke up, and on the bed the last night too!

Anyway, I guess that's all for my chalet.
I thank God for that time spent with my family!

-
Turnout for "The Reason for Christmas" was not bad at all! :D
Jeremy He, Rendall, Kelvin and Leisha came!
Rena was like: Good good, you brought a girl!
Hahaha, but I wasn't aware Leisha was coming, but I'm really glad she did!

Watched Twilight after midnight!
I WANNA READ THE BOOK!!!!!!
But I am gona finish Brisingr before reading Twilight!
I am anticipating Eldest the movie, PLEASE COME OUT SOON!

Service the next day was good.
And of course I always enjoy my fellowship with my beloved people.
Fishermen's Wharves for lunch, and I got Ernest's present :D

I. Am. Going. Shoe. Shopping. With. Daddy later and we're gona have a nice family dinner afterward! :)

-
Bings Thanks! :D
Ernest HAHAHA! YOU SHD POST ALSO! You don't blog frequently at al! :(
Jem ZONTANOS! We're alive for Jesus! How's your trip!
Jedi Haha, sorry couldn't attend your musical. I was busy. Yeah, food tour was fun, but more planning was needed. Aloysius should learn to keep quiet when needed :S
Sheila I don't know!!! I miss you! I want to do something crazy with you next time! :P
Kai I'm doing great! :D Thanks!
Pramod Aiya, typical guys la you all, like to disturb girls!! :S
Jfree Hellooo! Are you happy?! :D
Raymond Hey Raymond! Whee! But I wasn't even in your red camp lol!! :D
Jedi Helloooooo!
MNG Heyhey!!!
Benji Sure thing! :D You must talk to me next time when we meet okay!

-
Have a blessed Christmas everyone! :D

Update: Please continue to pray for me, for speedy healing and strength and resistance!

1:05:00 PM