Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Yay, my family's coming home! :D
Me, Jas and Zephyr at the sports complex!

Haven't been blogging for quite some time, have yall been wondering where I've disappeared to? :P
Been really busy running around, getting stuff done and late nights.
I am so thankful that my family is finally coming back now!
But I'm having mixed feelings about it too la, I kinda like the big house to myself, don't wanna share! :X
Hehehe!

Anyway weekend's been good, spending time with girlfriend Zephyr.
Neng and Zep picked me up from church, and we went to Thomson for
roti prata!
Yum! I haven't had that ever since Bings brought me there la!
We had Icekimo icecream after that and the D24 flavour was really good, but I don't really like the aftertaste of icekimo icecream, very jelat, ISLAND CREAMERY ALL THE WAY! :)

Toured around in the car and got to Bugis for shopping, very very disappointing!
Having to fight the crowd and people, plus there were too many stalls selling dresses which is so the "rage" now, I PREFER MY REAL VINTAGE DRESSES FROM MY CUPBOARD!
(becos I can dig out dresses from my cupboard, and I don't know how long they've been left there, and my gfs will tell me it's nice and ask where they are from!)
And I wanted to get stuff from Cotton On, but they don't have an outlet in bugis! How horrid!

Sent Zep to Serene's for work and then went home to grab my laptop and some stuff.
Initially thought I could finish up some work before dinner la, but I only managed abit while waiting for Rendall and Jeremy to arrive at Hougang.
We dinnered at chomp chomp, I am so so clumsy! :(
After which, Renz left us and we went to Serene's to meet Z again.
I finalised my elective there, using the wireless at SG! Thank God for wireless!
Got home and I think I did some work before zz.

-
Yesterday was a crazy day.
I skipped som lect cos I was really too tired! :(
Bcomm was interesting again.
We were split into two groups- headhunters and job seekers!
I was in the job seeker group!
(Yikes, a small moth is flying about in front of me! :X)
After that, had a short meeting with my FIT groupmates, and then went for lunch with Citra!
That girl's so much fun, she was telling me about her experience in Serve Thailand, and it made me wanna go too!
I wanna go for an overseas serve trip with the school! Who wants to go w me? :D
Ended up napping in the library, I attempted to complete some work, but it's just too grrrah.
Met Van and the rest to collect our sch blazers!
Flew to IC only to find out that my shift wasn't that night! :X

Went home and Zeph met me at my place after my shower.
We went to vivo for dinner and some retail therapy!! :)
I FINALLY CHANGED THE RED KOPITIAM CARD TO THE BLUE ONE!!
Neng says it's very aunty, but whatever, got 10% discount leh!!

Anyway Zep and I got titbits from Marks & Spencer (with me getting the most)
I love shortbread!!!!
We got a top from forever21! A steal at $7 only la!!
And some belgian caramelised cookies from Candy Empire!
I am super happy, but my stash is almost 3/4 gone.
I hope my parents don't find my cookies or they'll just finish it up! :O

-
Today's pretty tiring as well.
Got up early for FIT, I had to usher for the TOP ceremony today so I wore formal.
Inez drove! So I left my blazer in her boot and we went for lunch early at canteen 4!
I ate alot today la, so fatty! :X
Jap Bento set, plus pregnant fish as my side dish la!
And earlier on I ate my shortbread and cookies too!!
WeiKwang (Bryce) commented that I am really gona get fat la!
After which did ushering, I SAW HANRONG!! Somebody's top for service innovation eh! :)
Ivan got top for EBA!!!
Took loads of pics, in Inez's cam!

Met up with Ben who was in NP at that time, and saw ANGELINE TOO!! :D
Apparently she came down from SP la! :O
And they both could not recognise me zz.
They left after nuahing at the sports complex awhile.
I met up with Zephyr and Jasmine anddddd I miss Jasmine!!
Caught up w her! We really should go out soon soon!

Russell called! I was really surprised and happy la, apparently he was having dinner w us.
Thomson Bak Chor Mee!
And my parents are reaching home soon, like NOW!!! :P

Barnabas Aiyo! I was actually asking Chari about you! Is it school thats keeping you so busy? :O
Kai Hello! :D
Chari AMEN! He is forever faithful! Thanks for the compliment sweetheart! :) You press on too okay!!
Joelle Ahh why bored! Os finish alr right! :P Shiok hor! Is Alina attending your dance performance though?
J Yes! I thank God that his heart is now more open la. But still have to pray and press on! :)
Kai HEYHEY! Thanks for reading! :P
Yewheng HELLO! Yeah, I haven't seen you in so so long! I think our timetables are super off now! :X
Chari, Kai and J And I have posted! :P
Jieyi Hey sweetie, I miss you too! When do you wanna come down np find Z and I?! :D

Long day ahead tmr, school, test, church!
Goodnight and God bless! :D

-
edit

(after I've gone down to help them carry stuff up!)
I saw strawberry cookies, strawberry lollipops (which reminds me I haven't eaten the one Zep got me from GH), strawberry jam, kueh bahlu etc etc! YAY I AM REALLY HAPPY!!
Ahh and my bro got a billabong wallet (not that I like billabong) and my sis got a strawberry shortcake metal case! GAHHHH!
AND THEY MADE MY CLEAN KITCHEN FLOOR VERY STICKY!!!!! :((((((((((
I want to sleep, and pack the titbits alrdy!!
Too much mess in the house suddenly.
and my siblings just started squabbling! -.-

/edit

11:53:00 PM