Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Gelare Fruitti Truitti Waffles and New York Fish &Chips!
At Jer's/Nat's chalet- Rendall looks as if he's advertising for pokka green tea :X

Okay I am still tired :(
Daddy still used my laptop to check holiday rooms, oh well, I wish I could just have sufficient rest.
Anyway my entire family will be away from 7th-11th November.
Home alone, rah.
Sleepovers, anybody?

I have dental appt in the wee hours of the morning tmr, tons of stuff yet to be completed.
Full day in sch tmr and looks like I have to bring Esmeralda! :(
She's heavy to the max!
Pardon my grumbling.

FIT tutorial was quite okay today, it was freezing in class, as usual.
Benji came over to NP to borrow books, met up with him for dinner afterwhich.
Vanessa accompanied us to PS! Yay, I'm so glad you came, sweetheart.
Anyway apparently they took pictures of me (but apparently only one is shown) sleeping on the bus, and it's posted on Vanessa's blog, how very cheeky.
Gelare, Fish & co. and finally supper with parents after sending Shelly home.

Shelly's working at yamaha today la! Her first day of work, and since she was so near to me, she popped by mum's office for a lift home.
I am really tired, still have tons of work to do!
I think the best way I can get my parents to respond to my electives selection is to email them!
I guess I'll email them tmr in school.

TO DO LIST:
1) Email parents and ST
2) Project, and FIT ONLINE QUIZ!

Okay, I really have TOO LITTLE TIME! :(
Jedi Okie, apology accepted and no offense taken.
Kai Hehee, glad you're safely back! I'm very tired too! Being back in school puts me in full steam ahead and I'm going crazy, but God will sustain! :)
Angeline hHey sweetie! It's okay, it can be another time! I wanna see you too! Haven't seen you in the longest time! :(

Goodnight and God bless! :)

Emmanuel, Emmanuel
Emmanuel, Emmanuel
Wonderful Counselor

Lord of life, Lord of all
He is the Prince of Peace
Mighty God, Holy One
Emmanuel, Emmanuel

12:26:00 AM