Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, November 07, 2008
Door locked and security armed! :)
Zai climber must have zai belayer! (Taken eons ago)
I miss climbing! :(

Whoa, tiring day today.
Had class in the morning, cma's no joke!
Had pmkt tutorial later, and my tutor's entertaining as usual.
He's really descriptive and nice, but it gets draggish after some time!

Met Zephyr and her old tennis coach Joel for lunch at megabites.
Joel drove a merz convertible! (I think! I'm not good with cars)
I had to clambour in to get to the backseat la!
Chicken Chop set =Chicken chop + Veggies (which Zeph and I changed to fries)
+ mashed potato + butter rice!
It's super nice I tell you, and I was very full after that!

Went to the library and ended up napping in the Vincent Van Gogh room.
After which, we got chased out of the room at 430 as we had not booked it and the rightful "booker" had arrived.
I went home to CLEAN THE FLOOR!! (while Zeph stayed in school)
And I really did, after 1 hour of mediacorp drama la!

I did a FULL vacuum, and I dont know why but I mopped as well (must be training from island creamery)
Now the floor's extremely clean and smooth!
Zeph later commented that my floor was uber clean la! *gleams* and she said my house was actually huge
(if I remove the clutter)
TIME TO OVERHAUL THE BOOKS IN MY HOUSE! :X

Met NZ for dinner at coffeeshop in bishan.
I got my facial wash but it's in Z's bag :(
________________________________.
Neng sent Zep and I back to my void deck!
Z hung out at my house for awhile. I cannot wait for tmr girl!!
And her parents picked her up.

My parents didn't call tonight! :O
But dad did sms upon arrival: "we have reach" LOL!
Like reporting to me like that! :X

Anyway I spoke to daddy online while I was in school!!!
And HE SAID GOD BLESS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am really really really touched la! (IT IS A BIG DEAL TO ME COS HE'S NOT A BELIEVER AND NOW HE STARTS ENCOURAGING ME, must be cos we "influence" him! :P)
My daddy's really cool!

Finally attending cell tmr! I am really excited!
God's been good, am gona go chomp on the keyboard now! :P

J Oh! hahah, welcome back then! No wonder I don't see you online so often! :)
Cally HELLO CALLY ONG!! Of course I rmb you! Ally mentions about you quite a bit so of course I know! Hehe, I hope I didnt scare you all when I started calling you all by your names without being formally introduced! :P Yes, you shd post it somewhere so I can watch it! :D

Goodnight and God bless you all! ♥ ♥ ♥

11:34:00 PM