Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, November 08, 2008
Door locked and security armed DAY2!
Webcam-ing on Z's laptop w Jer in the car! :)

Whee, God's so good I can testify!
Anyway here's something!
Ken and I were sharing our testimonies for the day, and I was telling him about God being great!

-~-~-kEn0™-~-~- Not worth the emotions said:
hahahaha TY fan...
=)
so what has He done for u?

Carissa-Ann • can I scream? God's great! :D said:
EVERYTHING!

Hehe, I'm quite surprised at the enthusiasm of my answer!
But it's true! God's the best, seriously!

Got to church, cell was refreshing! Really glad I attending cell finally after so so long!
I was early somemore! :O
Had worship prep and it was relatively better than before.
God's really real and I am really glad!
Sermon by Pastor G is so so good! Makes so much sense!
I'm gona have to reread the notes and digest it (my own notes arent sufficient enough!)

Baby Joel's first month buffet dinner after service.
Was good good good!
Joel's really looking stronger now la!
And Rena's looking gooooood! :P

Musicians' debrief after that with Brandon, we've got a lot to improve (especially technical), I have tons of stuff to catch up too! I really can't wait for the time when we all rise up to be exemplary front-line warriors for our Lord Jesus Christ! :P

Neng picked me up from church later, while I was still bridging with Esmond, Marcus and YJ! :D
Plans for supper at home were dashed due to poor attendance, but it's okay.
Zeph couldn't stay over! :(
Anyway I took loads of photos! With Baby Kayla, churchies, and NZ! :D

I have tons of work to do right now, wanna shift to my air con room! :X
Bings HAHAHHA! Were you trying to be funny!? I need to ensure high security cos I'm gona be home alone and I don't want any weird intruders in! :)
Chari Yes Yay I'm glad you decided to reopen it! It's quite a mouthful to digest! I'll read it when my vision is clearer tmr! Thanks for praying for me Charissa! :D
Jedi Then study! :D You can come again next time! Really glad to see you around church, thanks for lending me HSM3! :P
Heidi Ahhh quizzzzzz! Okay I'll do it when I'm free later anytime this week okay! How's you my dearieee!

Goodnight and God bless you all! :D

11:39:00 AM