Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Thursday, October 09, 2008
Wowee!
Surprise sweetheart! ♥

HAPPY HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY TO VANESSA SWEETHEART, KS AND KEN!!! :D
May the Lord grant you more wisdom and strength as each day passes!

And so today I ran around EVERYWHERE! :O
I am in awe at the speed I was moving this afternoon la!
Met Shelly at my place, and then met her sister Alicia on the bus to Army Market.
Haven't seen Alicia in a long time! (Since January this year)
Alicia's totally gorgeous! :O She's matured so much!
Got to A.M. and got my hammock! :)
Hehehe, so happy ah!

Then Shelly and Alicia rushed off to CCPS, and since I still had some time to kill, I decided to visit mummy and Alissa at her mum's main office.
However they were still at the Singpost office so I ended up nuahing at TPI office alone.
Then when they arrived I ate STRAWBERRIES! :P
And some wheat cracker thing which was super nice!

Met Clarene to surprise Vanny!
Hehehe, very rushed, and we lacked resources, but I'm glad Vanessa liked it!
I love you girl!
And thank you KS for helping out so much!

Awfully Chocolate cake was super yummy!
But incredibly soft after being out in the sun for approx 1.5 hours! :(
Vanessa called her bf cunning lol!!
I'm so glad she enjoyed herself la!
I had so much fun catching up with her and Clare!
And I'm so thankful to Kim, Sam, Desmond and Ivan for coming too!

I had to zoom off for Ken's party.
I was actually feeling less sociable alr, and very nuah.
So I got irritated waiting in the crowds!
I really don't like being in crowds lor! :X

But I enjoyed myself ah!
Ken has a cool family!
And I want to take polaraid again! :(
Met Jo and Jasmine! :D
And I __________ and got __________.
Hehe, and I won myself a movie voucher, technically I won two, but I graciously declined one.

I don't want to blog so much la, but I really enjoyed my day today.
Also when I got online, some stuff happened too.
I'm really satisfied things turned out this way becos I realise that I am really NOT ready for just another yet.
No matter how much I like/admire the person or whether he's my "type" or not.
I'm going to channel ALL my focus into the One who deserves it all, my King and Saviour Jesus Christ!

I'm glad, ______, that you made me realise so much and I am glad I know what I want right now.
Let's respect each other, and actually, my respect for you just grew a notch higher.
You are really VERY different from your friend *ahem*

Hehehehehe! So happy!
I dunwan to blog so much here la!

Anyway girlfriend Sam msned me today, and I really miss him alot!
TIME TO MEET UP!!!!

Servanthood in practice this Saturday! I really cannot wait!
God, send Your fire!

J Busy but thank God for still sustaining me on His strength! :D He's been really faithful!
Angeline Pretty pretty prettyyyyyy! :P
Sheila Baabaa, or rather, B_AB_AHEAD! Oh well, neh mind la! I miss you sweetheart! And thanks for telling me that we'll be best friends forever! I LOVE YOU! :D
Kendra Ahh, okay, we'll meet when you can okay! I DONT CARE! :D

Have a great night everyone! Hehehe! :P

1:59:00 AM