Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Monday, October 27, 2008
Work work work!
The temporary source of my joy! (and fatness)

Okay, today's a pretty much mundane day.
Worked at Island 11-4pm.
Met a new colleague, Celine, she's a really nice girl.
I'm gona work with this girl called Shayenne tmr, hope I'll be able to cope with closing shift tmr!
And I'm gona take over Mildred's closing shift on Wed as well. Mildred seems very nice too! I cannot wait to meet her!

I like working in Island Creamery, the girls and Nick are really friendly and helpful.
And the ambience is just nice too! :D
Time flies when you're doing stuff and I found myself gaping at the time (when my shift becomes over)

Played ABBA today, Nick switched to the Beegees shortly after he arrived lol.
He loves the BGs la.
Met Zephyr and Neng (who came and waited again!)
Left at around 530 COS IT WAS POURING REALLY BADLY! :(

Alissa's been doing housework the entire day! :O
She is STILL WASHING THE TOILET! And she is FINALLY washing the toilet!
Yay, for once in a gazillion years she's washing the toilet!
Ahh, I lurrve my ♥ sister ♥ ! :D

I tried this thinggi called Nutty Butty or sth today at island. It's yummy la!
And Zephyr left the brownie in the microwave for too long it became super hard in awhile hahah. Sorry sweetheart, I forgot too.
I am practically eating icecream everyday again, but this time I didn't eat nutella today! :O
(Rendall shall not read this)
Work tmr, and Wed, and Thurs, to pay for my uber expensive retainers! (Ahh I have a feeling it's $400!)

Anyway I forgot to add that I bumped into Sandra while I was out with the instructors ytd, actually, she recognised them first la!!
Yay I got her number and we're gona meet again on Saturday! :D

Deci & Kai LOL Hello! Why do you all tag like that now! :P
Jedi Why are you bored? Why don't you do something constructive! Christmas' coming! You shd make cards!! Seriously, I wish I had time to do cards! Let's chat tmr! :)
Rendall I cannot help it, especially if you're working at IC where there's no other food other than icecream. I had nutty butty and brownie for lunch! :O
Deci Thanks Ernest! Yes I wanna attend cell! Haven't been for cell in a gazillion years due to stuff.

Goodnight and God bless!

Should you need to contact me, please call me, especially during my work hours, becos I won't have much time to reply messages! Thanks! ♥

11:26:00 PM