Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Thursday, October 02, 2008
Unglam alert!
The night I decided to be hero! :P

Ahh okay. I am really lazy to blog :X
Tag replies first then.
Alert: Brisingr will not be entertained with effect from now. Thank you to all my friends who stood by me! :)
Don't worry, I'm fine, and I'll get to the bottom of this matter.
To those people who know about this issue: PLEASE DO NOT LEAK OUT ANYTHING THANK YOU! :-*

Kendra Hahah yes true true! Eh is the macs at srgn 24 hours?! We can hang out there! :) I can't wait for more food outlets to open in our small quiet estate la!!
Alissa Hhahhahaa! Eh, and I think somebody is jealous. Hahah, remind me to tell you tmr!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PHONE!! :P
Jedi Aller aller (AH-lay AH-lay) is a term we climbers say when we want to cheer and encourage someone on the wall! :P
? Hahaha thank you Jedidiah! I know it's you! :D
Ernest oh dear, if it's affecting you too much then you shd consider studying outside! Must jiayou ah! :) HEHE I ALSO KNOW WHO "?" IS!!!! :P :P
J THANK YOU J!!! Hhahaa, poor mr-Brisingr can't help it la! You just exposed him. It's okay la, I've came across many grammatically incorrect tags with spelling errors even! Not everyone's english is as good as yours ah!! SHAKESPEAREEEEEE!
Benji Eh?! :O

-
Okay where should I start?
Shelly's going to kill me when she reads this, haha, but I deliberately ignored her call cos I died on my bed this morning.
Was it just yesterday I slept at almost 6am?! Gosh, all these should stop!
Had amper rest before waking up at 11am. (supposed to meet Shelly at this time la)
Then she came to my place, I got ready and we made a few wake-up calls to some people.

Bus-sed to wisma. Good talk along the way.
Collected Ally's phone, encountered more problems.
Lunched at KFC with Benji and walked over to Centre point.
Bumped into BFF at centrepoint and then zoomed off to meet Mr-Pram at YMCA.
Stayed there awhile, emotional rollercoaster. Made more calls.

Had Mr Bean icecream to cool me down and Benji sent me home. Thank you for looking after me, Ben!
Got home, think, reflect.

I'm feeling happy!! :D
Though I'm bummed that I cannot _____________ just becos ________________________.
Ahh, thats selfish of him, but it's okay.
I'm learning to be gracious! :)

I need a job, period.

11:12:00 PM