Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, October 18, 2008
TCM Retreat and the BEST BBQ FOOD ever!
Y2S2's timetable! :D Ask me for the master copy!

I'm really exhausted, but I thank God nonetheless for sustaining me, and of course I had a great time at TCM retreat just now!
The fellowship was great, the retreat was run very well this time! Very smooth, though the turn out for this year's seem pretty much lesser than last year's.
Maybe it's just the venue thing ah!
Well, I didn't manage to prepare my cards in time, but I chiong-ed them just now, which caused my handwriting to turn really cursive, (I REALISE WRITING CURSIVE CAN SAVE YOU PRECIOUS TIME!)

Didn't swim in the end (due to rain), but I really enjoyed myself today (though there was no icecream, and I am fighting the temptation to go scoop a few scoops from the fridge).
Had sausage mcmuffin breakfast meal at pp macs before setting off to Chestervale.
Gab drove and we got there in good time.
The "meeting" was really good, we had some small discussion.
Lunch was duck rice for me and we had dedication of some new TCMers after that.
We also had games, which I found the games really interesting!
I would want to play that with people too! :D

I played bridge with Glow, Sus and Geok Hock.
GH later told me that I was the best bridge player he's ever played with. Hmm, I just have good partners la!
The bridge game was really good cos I was able to learn tactics from GH and Sus.
I won't say anything about Glow la, cos he's really talkative today and he keeps jeopardizing his chances! :X

Dinner was seriously the best barbeque food I've ever eaten!
Allow me to quote from the email:-

Main Course
1. Grilled Honey Chicken Chops
2. Charcoal Fire Ribs
3. Lamb with Feta Cheese Sausages
4. Chicken Coriander Sausages
5. French Beans with Pacific Clams
6. Mexicano Chili Con Carne
7. Portobello Mushrooms
8. Veggie Pengkang

Dessert
1. Choconana
2. Grilled Hawaiian Ong Lai

Beverage
Lemon Mint Cooler

The choconana (Idk if they came up with the name themselves or not) was really good, that's gona be my fave bbq dessert cos I can roughly guess how they made it! So yummy! I should try it with my toaster! :P
I was telling Ken just now about the dishes and he asked which caterer did we order from, and I proudly told him the adults (but main chef is Chris Kee) prepared them from scratch!!!

Yay so happy!
Really gotta do tutorials alrdy!
Jedi Hmm okay, you know, I was not angry or upset with anyone at all. Okay, I'll talk to you about this face to face okay! Don't worry! :)

-
Goodnight and God bless you all!

***Btw ytd I was playing mahjong with Cassandra's bro Cadmus and her really attractive cousin Germaine.
Germaine has really pretty eyes, she's gona be an extremely attractive girl in future (but thats not the point).
THE POINT IS: I watched 2 six-year-olds play MAHJONG WITH EACH OTHER!
Then when YJ and I joined them, we realised that we were playing with people three times younger than us! :O
Though they were really slow :X***

11:00:00 PM