Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Sunday, October 19, 2008
Red polka tube dress!
Dear God, don't let me fall apart-

Hello people of the world! (Okay, I meant, readers of my blog)
Today's Sunday! I lurrrve Sundays!
Uncle Peter led worship today, stayed in service, Rev Mich preached.
I find the scripture- Jeremiah 17:5-10- especially meaningful!
The condition of our hearts determines our trust in God!

Jeremiah 17
5 This is what the LORD says:
"Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
who depends on flesh for his strength
and whose heart turns away from the LORD
.

6 He will be like a bush in the wastelands;
he will not see prosperity when it comes.
He will dwell in the parched places of the desert,
in a salt land where no one lives.

7 "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.

8 He will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit."

9 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?

10 "I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind,
to reward a man according to his conduct,
according to what his deeds deserve.
"

Especially meaningful right?
In short, sow what you reap as well!
Lately there's a lot of talks about the heart.
Is your heart really truly seeking Him?

No sunday school class today.
Didn't join the youth either.
Dad fetched us from church and we went to Lavender Food Centre for lunch! :D
After which he sent us to paradiz and we went to unpack some stuff for mum's new office!

Helped mum shift and unpacked stuff, napped awhile, and sent Isaac for swimming.
Before which we went to take neos! LOL!
I've been taking loads of neos lately!
I need to look for a good machine (cos the ones I have are rather horrid) with NICE decors and clear prints.
Train-ed down to tpy and napped at coffee bean.
And I bought carrot cake and hazelnut ice blend.
Super yum I tell you, but it was not cheap! :(

BTW I FORGOT TO ADD I SAW JIANWEN AND GIDEON AT CHURCH JUST NOW!
It's so rare to see JW, and even rarer to see Gid! :O
And of course Youjin was there too! :P

youjin says (10:29 PM):
aye was is it me or did you get blacker?
Carissa-Ann • sheer exhaustion says (10:30 PM):
hehehe
i got blacker:D

youjin says (10:30 PM):
o.O
what sport ya doing?

Carissa-Ann • sheer exhaustion says (10:31 PM):
suntanning!:P
youjin says (10:31 PM):
zomg
Carissa-Ann • sheer exhaustion says (10:32 PM):
HAHAHAHH :D what were you thinking!

Hahahha YAY! Youjin noticed my tan! :D

Well I was wearing this red polka dot tube dress, and I like it very much!
Heng Kah noticed I've been wearing dresses alot, I can't help it ah, I keep finding dresses in my cupboard!
Makes me really happy to wear something different instead of my usual boring tee and pants/skirt.

Right now Bings is hurrying me to post so he can read, and I actually haven't talked to him in a long time! :O
Hope you're doing great over at UK, uncle Bings, don't shop so much ah! :P

Jedi Yeah, but I'll still want and need to talk to you, soon okay!

Goodnight and God bless you all!
I need to re-sync Estelle and iTunes now! :(

You held me close to You, but I have have turned away and seached for answers I can't understand;

11:16:00 PM