Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Sunday, October 26, 2008
Power Weekend! :O
Instructors + Camper OEY!

Powerpack-ed weekend I had! :)
It was like an exhilarating rollercoaster ride.
And God is still and FOREVER FAITHFUL! :D
I can testify that, becos no matter how unlovable I am, He still loves and cares for me, I can feel it!

Basically ytd was a crazy day, especially at night!
Apparently mummy ran a fever and my dad and Isaac weren't around (they went to Seremban)
So Alissa and I took turns to look after mummy and made sure she rested well.
We were tired too so I slept like at 1230-ish?
Was on backup while Jeremy Pan did leading.
Good job, God was good!
Especially during the prayer- I thank my prayer partners, Ernest, Mel and Chinyi for coming tgt and praying tgt.
I am/was especially reminded of this verse (Ps Gerald talked about it today during fellowship at macs): When two or three are gathered in My Name, there I Am, in the midst of them.

Ps G preached about Walking in Spirit and in Truth (Ref: Colossians 3:12-17)
Lately I've been reading a lot/hearing a lot about Colossians! I love Colossians, after Romans that is.
There were many verses given la, ask me for sermon notes if you're interested.
Anyway he also reminded us on how horse trainers pick out their race horses (he shared this the week before)
The horses they picked out were really the cream of the crop!

Firstly they did not give the horses any food/water, instead, they fed them with salt water (which increases their thirst)
Then they put them on a track and at the end of the track, there's a trough of water.
The horses can smell it so they race towards it.
And just before they reach down and lap the water, the trainer will blow a whistle which indicates that they should return to their trainers.
Those horses who, despite their thirst, turn back to their trainers will be picked out.
The rest which lapped up the water thirstily will be used for normal horse-y stuff. Hahahha!
The keyword- OBEDIENCE!

What else ah?
Yeah so I wanted to dinner at Kopitiam at PS, but it was relatively far and we left really late, so we ended up at broadway, but we had great fellowship! :D
Especially on the bus back to tpy!

Anyway, a new girl came ytd, her name's Elissa, and she's Alissa's age! Yay!
Growing yeah, point community is expanding!
Seraphina came too, Esmond came uber late cos he forgotten about service :(

Today's a dynamic day, but sadly I lost my retainers!
Firstly mum left for work, Aly and I went to church and stayed in service.
Today's scripture reading was from Colossians again! Col 1:1-14
Are you growing in Christ?!

Next sunday's medical sunday, I really cannot wait!

Gave out balloons and more flyers around potong pasir, and then lunched at macs.
I LOST MY RETAINERS THEN!!! :(
AHH! Super sad, and I only realised it during dinner time! :X
However, lunch was more great time fellowshipping with Ps G, Esmond, Alissa, Cass, Aloy, Jeremy, Marcus Ng and Koh!

Went back to church, wanted to do tutorials, got distracted, played taboo (YAY!)
Met the instructors at amk s11, talked somemore.
Met Alissa and bought my barangs.
The instructors (i.e. Jeremy, Rendall and Yaoxing) got along very well with my sister la!
Okay YX met Aly before, and Jer taught her science before, but it was her first time talking to Rendall and I think she finds him very funny! -.-

I am going to work at Island Creamery tmr, anybody wanna visit me can come during 11-4pm!
I need to work work work to pay up for my new retainers.
Anybody wanna donate to Carissa's Retainers-replacement fund?!
Let me know!

Jieyi ahh don't worry, I'm sure Zephyr'll be delighted to see you, she's really easy going! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE FREE K!! :D
Angeline It's still swollen! :( How are you!!
Alina YES YES YES, please let it be on a day that I AM FREE!!! :O I miss you sweetheart!
Shiqi Okay, thanks but in future please DO NOT use my tagboard as an advert okay, if you'd like, you can email me or sth and I'll blog it out.
Kai Thank you Kai!
Bings Yes Bings! :)
Esmond Yayyyy!! :D BTW ESMOND, HOW COME I DON'T GET TO TALK TO YOU ONLINE NOW THAT YOU'RE IN SINGAPORE?! How weird.

Goodnight and God bless! :)

10:48:00 PM