Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, October 03, 2008
Off with his head!! :-*
Yum *slurp!*

Okay hello, Brisingr strikes again, and a kind reminder to all, ignore him/her.
I am not so much bothered by it, so you all shouldn't waste your energy with all these talks :D
A sincere thank you to all who have put in a good word for me, when I am not bothered to defend myself.
Like I mentioned before, vengeance belongs to God alone, so I'd just lift this issue up to Him and He'll do the judging if I have done correctly or not.

But allow me to mention, thank you Bings, J, Jedi, and ______(I respect your reason for not wanting to be named), my appreciation goes out to you guys but don't worry I am keeping a lookout myself and I do know what's happening around my blog.
I thank God for these God-fearing people! :D Heh!

Alissa Sweetie aller aller! Leave those you've alrdy done with behind okay! Press on forward! :D
Sheila Aye, you busy girl too! I'm so glad we managed to sneak a bit of alone time ytd at centrepoint!
J AHHAHAHAH! You better re-adjust your body clock soon soon! :P

Aha, okay today was a nuah-ish day for me again. But it was good cos it let me think and reflect on all the blessings God has given me.
Oh gosh, it's the third day of October alr! Time flies! I really dread going back to school :(
But aiya, I don't have a choice yeah, gearing up for studying now!!

Exciting days coming up! I cannot wait!
God prepare me to be a vessel for You!

Gotta go draft an important email now before bedtime at 11pm! :P
Goodnight and
God bless everyone!!

10:33:00 PM