Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, October 24, 2008
More nutella yum = F.A. T.
Lovely sister edited this! Hehe!

Helloooo!
I kinda lost my momentum for blogging lately.
Been really busy, juggling work and school, and entertaining different kinds of people now during sch term.
But I do wanna thank God for His unfaltering love and strength upon me.
I am so thankful that my classmates are all lovely people, and I can get along well with them so much.
However fatigue still seeps in like a drug. I still get tired.
And I am learning to re-adjust my body clock to sleep by 12 every night.
Continue to pray for me, my friends! :)

Yesterday was more great fellowshipping time with different people!
School was tiring as usual, but I formed different project groups.
And at work,
I met this really lovely filipino girl Crisel!
I really love working with her, she is so smiley and hardworking!
Ben came during my work time, and we met Ken before heading off to the Cathay to meet Sheila, Sheila's friend Vanessa (who apparently knows YX as well), my sister and my bro for dinner.
Sheila and Vanessa ended up eating at taiwanese snacks at the basement, while the rest of us headed to kopitiam at ps.

I had yummy steamy! :P
Yesterday was the day I tried out many icecream flavours from IC! :)
And then after dinner, Liwei came to collect a book from me and we went to
Gelare!
Yay, I had tutti fruitti waffle with 3 scoops of icecream! (share w my siblings!)
Too bad it wasn't tues la! I keep eating Gelare on non-tuesday days :(

They went to play at the arcade. Dad picked us up, after I bought some brownies for mummy.
She deserves my pampering ah, but I hope she'll stop scolding me for buying unneccessary snacks/accessories.
I think she'll flip when she knows how much I've spent at Elisia a few months ago!

And today I had loads of nutella icecream (leftovers, shared with Cris)
I'm really glad I worked today, at least it offset-ed my spending ytd.
I can spend more now!
But I think I should deposit into my bank :X

And apparently one of my customers was like: eh, are you from macpherson sec?
I was like (in the midst of scooping): Yeaah I am, do I know you?
And then I asked him for his name, and I finished off by saying his surname as well! :)
LOL! My senior, whom I've never spoke to in school, but online.
And just a few hours ago, he asked me if I was a christian and then told me he was one too!
Wow, yay! MORE CHRISTIAN INFLUENCE!! :D :D :D

And Neng said I was _____ on my job, gah, whatever, I wasn't! Just catching up lor!
Tsk tsk, anyway Island Creamery's music today was totally retro, THE BEEGEES YO!! From Estelle my ipod! :D
Yay so happy, I would play ABBA / my sunday school songs but Nick doesn't like ABBA and my ss songs would be totally inappropriate.

I love fridays cos I only have two tutorials.
However, I was late for cma today becos my dearest sister took so long to prepare this morning.
And my dad tried to be a baa by turning back home at 8.45am (my class starts at 9) becos he forgot to _______ and then he got upset and we got caught in weird jams and I only got to school at 9.20-ish.
But I had a good nap in the car!
Yay! But I shall not take up my dad's offer for a lift to school if my siblings aren't ready to leave yet.

The greatest thing
I could ever do
Is spend my life
On loving You (2x)

With all of my heart
And all of my mind
And
all of my strength
I give You all my life

11:31:00 PM