Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Lesser Fatigue with more late nights
Ahh, yummy rum rum! :P

Okay, I was $40 richer but I was kind enough to lend a friend money.
A friend in need is a friend indeed! :P
And since God had blessed me so much, I want to bless others too! :)

My late nights have become a norm again.
I am tanking till the wee hours of the morning each day and it's not healthy.
Although I dropped dead on my bed last night when I came home :X (but it was alrdy 3plus then!)

Dinner + Movie date with family was great!
We dined at Blue Lobster again!! I love that place, though it's very out of the way, it's expensive, but I love the service and food and ambience! :D
The next time I go (if mum doesn't bring me) I'd bring my friends! :P
It's okay to splurge once awhile I guess!

This time, I had beef lasagne. Not that fantastic, but different from the other lasagne(s) you'd usually have.
Dad came and met us there. In the end he was so kind to pick up the tab at $110++!!! :O
Children's Day dinner! :)
Dessert was fantastic! We didn't get our chocolate fondant, but got our rum instead. The rum this time was less rum-ish.
And we had this raspberry chocolate thinggi which is super sinful to the max! I love it! :D
Mum had like her small slice of cake (which came with the set dinner)
And we finally got to eat our oysters!!!! :O
NICE!!!

In the end it rained.
Thundered and daddy attempted to bring the car into the corridor so we will be wet the minimal.

Pictures!!!
L-R: Isaac and I!!; Alissa's many attempts to take a perfect pic w mummy!!

L-R: Half a dozen Oysters!; Close up on the Ollies; Raspberry chocolate dessert!

L-R: Close up of Raspberry dessert; mum's cake; dad's attempt at coming up the curb

L-R: Instructors after OJT; my dessert at MOF after kfc dinner with Jieyi, Benji and Zhong Sheng :)

Flew to vivo in dad's car with the annoying GPS -.-
Got in time to nuah abit and watched Mamma Mia!!
I love Mamma Mia!! It kinda rekindled my love for Abba songs again.
To my fave girls V&C, we go watch HSM3 instead okay?! :P

-
Today's a blast, even though it's super rushed and everything.
Woke up and then helped out mum with her laptop.
Dad sent me to work and then Ben picked me up from my workplace!
Bus-sed down to GWC and met up with Zeph and Florence.
Thanks Zeph, for icecream!! :D

Later met up with the rest of the instructors- Pram, Yuanshan, Leisha, Kelvin, Xiaowei, Jestyn, Jeremy, Russell, Patrick, and Weihao.
Xiaowei's like a bundle of joy la, everytime I see her I'll smile one!
Flew off becos parents came and picked me up.
Ally was lamenting to me that JEREMY SMILED AT HER -.-
I think she's like his biggest fan please.
Hhahaha, it's so funny!

Parents actually brought siblings for dinner at bottle tree.
Their dinner was complimentary cos dad bumped into his friend who happened to be the boss or sth ah.
So he "tore the receipt and threw it in the dustbin" as my sister claimed! :P
Apparently YJ called when I was at work, asking if I was in the car then.
But it was my siblings who yelled his name from the car! LOL.

What a weird day.
Ben's card got stuck in the atm machine.
Meeting Shelly tmr for phone collection.
Wonder if I'd get interviewed tmr.

Talked to Bings via videocall just now using mum's laptop.
It's so funny la!!
I am so not a tech person!

Kendra Aye, it's really sad, how we can be living so near each other, yet meeting up's so difficult. Gah, please plan your study time properly so I can meet up with you even before your exam! :P
Shelly EH EH, till now I haven't had my debrief with my mirror yet!!! Jestyn and I have been too busy for each other lately! :O
J Hehe I am not so much bothered by these people alrdy, they aren't important, so yeah, chuck one side. I can't afford to splurge so much ah!
Benji No you don't look cui at all la!! :)
Jedi Hmm alright, keep it that way then! STUDY HARD AH!! ALLER ALLER!!
Bings HAHAHAH I thought you cancelled your singtel line alr? How can you still use their service! :O Unethical!
J Aiyo! Why such weird irregular hours! Ahh, I'm starting to tire :(
Bings Hahahha, good for you! :D :D

Goodnight and God bless you all! :)

11:47:00 AM