Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Monday, October 13, 2008
First day of school= busy bee!!
Ken and I at his 21st party!
I was super tired out after running around the whole day and my eyes looked as if I haven't slept in days! :X

Bonjour beloved readers!
Today's the first day of school and it wasn't as bad as I thought.
This is despite me being very cranky last night when and before I entertained a call.
Managed to drag myself out of bed and got ready for school in time.
Wore this nice green tube top and jeans skirt, for the very first time, and it's a nice combination, I like it! :D

I shall wear jeans tmr, shd I wear white or black? :X
SOM lect at 9am today was really dragging and dry, had a hard time staying awake.
So tempted to lie down and sleep but thank God for strength that enabled me to pull through la.
But I kinda lost my momentum for school alr so I have to pick up speed again!
Also, the lecture theatre was really noisy becos people were talking while the poor lecturer was talking.
And the noise level was quite disturbing and disrupting! :(
Ahh well.

Ate a chicken wing at canteen 3 before going for bcomm workshop with Clement!
Thank God Clement's in my class! :D
And the bcomm teacher turned out to be my OB tutor for the later part of the semester in year 1!
Had some activities which broke the ice and taught us the importance of communication.
I also learnt what a pun is! :p

Nothing special. Neng and Sheila both called during bcomm tutorial! :O
Met Neng first at the atrium then Sheila came by too!
BFF and I lunched at the atrium before going up to the library for bubble tea!
Russell came and met us after awhile and we waited for the beautiful Ms Zephyr Eng.
Meanwhile BFF left, so sad la, she only had school today from 4-6! :(

Went to Island Creamery where I met Zep's gorgeous sister, Zenn (who has great complexion and apparently looks like Fiona Xie)
And I had bandung icecream! Yay!
Aiya I realise I'm having icecream every single day these days.
It's bad, even if I dont eat icecream outside, I'll steal some from my stash of icecream in the freezer! :(

Had dinner at Adam Rd food centre before heading home.
I don't like heading home from 6pm-8pm onwards as the bus will be really crowded!
But eventually I found a seat when people alighted at trellis towers and could sneak forty winks before getting home.

Showered and I am going to do my first tutorial of the semester!
Emails to rush out too!
Hahah okay, to all those who started school, hope your day went fine!
Must catch up with the school study momentum again!
Ahhh, I forgot to ask Sheila for the Mamma mia cd! :(

Kendra Ahh, please don't rub it in already. Hope you're not playing around still! :P Study smart!
Jedi ahahah you know you sound like you're whining! :O Don't whine please! :D

Goodnight God bless!! ♥

edit
Ahh, I forgot to add, I MET BELLAMY OON ON THE BUS TO SCHOOL!
He's actually serving NS now la!!! :O Police force!
I feel a slight tinge of admiration/attraction to guys going NS/serving NS! I think it's very cool! :)
It was good la, catching up time!
/edit

8:53:00 PM