Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Monday, October 06, 2008
Airport day! :-*
Chocolate Fondue! :D
Credits:
here, becos I am too lazy to upload from Ally's phone

Alissa studied at the airport today!
She had science tuition at popeyes.
Her wonderful tutor was late! :O
We had popeyes for lunch, then after everything we went to Earle Swensens for icecream.
Thank you _______ for picking up the tab! :D

And I am still at the airport now.
_____ has alrdy left and we met Isaac.
Gona meet mummy who's coming here now for dinner! :)

The wireless here at T1's BK is quite bad, even worser than the one at T3's popeyes!
And I don't have a/c here! :(
I need the plug!
Cos I initially wanted to watch a movie :X

Okay, I need to hurry Isaac and meet mummy soon! :P
Jedi Hahahha, I was never bothered by that issue, and I won't let it taint my blog's image! Don't ever speak of it again! :)
Kendra 13th OCT!! VERY SOON! :( Haiz when are your exams? The exact dates I meant! :)

Goodnight and God bless you all! :D

8:35:00 PM