Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Rest day!
JIEYI!!!! :D (Hehehe so happy to see her ytd!)

Woke up some time around noon.
Spent the time nuahing most of the time, I'm actually in awe I haven't napped yet (though I wanted to & mum asked me to nap!)
Gona bring my baby girl out for dinner at blue lobster and movie at 11pm later.
Outing with my family! :P

I'm going to vacuum the floor before going to prepare myself alrdy.
It's getting late!

Anyway quick summary of camp, I am very touched by my campers, literally.
I cried when I was reading their reflections la, it was really very heart-felt.
I am really glad that I managed to make an impact in their lives, vice versa.
I had told them that my chinese was not good at all, and I kept reminding them that if they did not understand me, they could just stop me and I'd attempt to explain in chinese!
But my campers were really good! They understood my english perfectly!
And they even told me to speak to them in english!!
Hehee, at one point Jestyn was struggling with finding the right chinese word to use, I supplied him with a word I thought was right, and everyone (campers in my group and my mirror group) cheered me.
The girls from my group even came up to me after that to tell me my chinese was good! :O

Campfire night and debrief was the best! But sadly I don't have their photos, it's taken with their cam.
One of my campers actually asked me to highlight some verses from her bible (cos she was a new believer).
And I haven't talked to Jestyn about our camp mirror debrief yet! :X

After OJT, left jbac with 2 guys (I forgot their names :X) and Jieyi.
Bus-sed out to cck, napped on the bus, and nuahed at Lot One.
Benji came after his movie with the other instructors.
Dinnered at KFC and went to MOF for icecream!!!!
Super expensive but it was shiok.
Ahh I should stop splurging.

Napped awhile on the train and Jieyi was so nice to insist on waiting for my bus at amk before she left.
She stays in serangoon! :D
One day she'll go to NP and look up Zephyr and I.
I really cannot wait!

Kendra Camp's an eye-opening experience! I love listening to their chinese! It's actually a very beautiful language! Yes! What happened in the end? I was expecting you at the camp :(
Jedi Why? What's wrong? You should just focus on your exams now, and put everything else aside! :)
Ernest HAHHAHAHA! You're really cute! Thanks Ernest!! Hope your mugging's effective!! :P

-
Somebody get your praise on

There is one thing that I know for sure
How much I love You yet You love me more
You paid my debt a price I could not pay
So I will praise You each and every day

I'm not gonna hold back now
I think it's time to just get up
And jump around now

When I say Jesus
You say praise Him
Jesus praise Him
Jesus praise Him
(somehow this stanza always reminds me of camp!)

5:41:00 PM