Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Thursday, September 25, 2008
On Hiatus!
I'm gona miss you for four days :(

Howdy everyone!
I am extremely tired out from today.
Had IS enrolment in the afternoon. It was a mad rush! Popular slots snapped up super fast la!
Shelly arrived in the late morning and I did housework.

Rushed out of the house to liang court, where we bumped into Ms Puspalm in the bus, and Shelly's senior, Jeremy Tang + his gf Veron + Charles and some others, and Mr Jeremy He at liang court!
I finally got my BRISINGR! :) So happy! But it's so pricey la! :O
Shelly went for her subway lunch and then we went for pcb.

After pcb, rushed down to wisma with Shelly, Benji and Josh to repair Ally's phone.
Dinnered and now I'm home and too lazy to pack :X

Kendra Morning! Wow you early riser! I was totally zonked out last night till 9am when I got awoken by a call! :P
Sheila Hhaha really? Thats weird. I am so tired. I hope you're enjoying work! Sms me during my camp okay, we can chat (on phone) at night, around midnight that time! Would be after my shower time!

Brisingr
Surely you're not that shallow that you don't understand what I blogged out? Are you ashamed to leave your real name? Or are you afraid I'd know who you are? Treasuring my friendships doesn't equal to cannot lose my readers. My readers, and my friendships (I am talking about close ones) are TOTALLY different. Anyway I have no time to entertain people like you, I am not accountable to you, nor are you allowed to judge me, so just leave me and my TRUE reader-friends alone.
Yewheng eh Yewheng! I very long never see you alrdy leh! I heard about your impressive results! I am proud to call you my cousin's bf! :) :P
Bings Huh, what does that mean?! :O
Jedi Aiyo... I can't help you with that if you irritate her that way :P
Alissa Hehehehe! THANKS!! YOU CAN CALL ME AT NIGHT TO CHAT IF YOU WANT YOU KNOW!!!! :D
Kai Hey! I'm doing fine, tiring but surviving on God's strength!! He never fails! God bless you too! :)
MNG Hehheh, yeah, tiring one, this is so far the longest I had. Pray for me so that I can be strengthened, not by human might, but supernatural strength that only comes from our One and Only Lord Jesus!

Okay I'm going off to pack now! Too tired!
God bless! :)

-

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hands
And lead me in Your righteousness
And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You Lord a hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
And I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go through it all

9:28:00 PM