Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, September 02, 2008
OCH and "PROFESSOR ISAAC"
Doodles with crayons at Blue Lobster! :)

Wonder why my title is "Professor Isaac"?!
Hahaha, all becos of daddy!!!
He messed up with his prized possession- the GPS thinggi.
And he's been lamenting to me ever since, when I am so tired and bothered.
Then he said something that tickled me just as I was typing my title.

Must wait for Professor Isaac to come home and fix!

Ahh, cannot stand it!!!
Okay, to all my friends who've been chatting w me online tonight, please pardon my half-past-six replies as I am not thinking properly and am VERY busy and very affected by so many stuff's happening.
And no, it's not about my last post! The last post isn't important to me at all, I got over it months ago! :)

Ahhh I got stuff to blog but now I'm too preoccupied with my thoughts so I shall reply tags first.
At least its focused! :)
Ernest Hahhaa I totally forgot what an ester is la!! :P Hehee, she took it after me is it?! :D Goodgood!!
Shelly My dear girl, I've been doing this since eons ago!! Don't ask me, its a habit, I also don't want to anyhow spam my tagboard, cos usually my tag replies are really longggggggggg! :P
Sheila Yay like finally, I miss you alot baby!
Heidi Yessss I sawwwww! WHEN CAN I SEE YOU AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! When's your next camp corri?! :(
Bings Yeah, and stop at the first block on the left, thank you! :D (insert crazy laughter from bings)
Chari Hehehee! Maybe you got it, study hor! I READ YOUR BLOG! Got stuff to share but will do so when we're both free! I miss your presence sweetie.
Jedi Hahaha, can use computer so come and tag my blog.. I am very touched :)
ST Hehehe, lets meet up okay, I GO FIND YOU?! :) Then I'll tell you everything I've learnt from this episode.

Okay, chalet with my relatives' a blast!
I'm glad I had time off to catch up with my dear ones, especially Jol and Elle and Nanaaaaaa!! :D
I won't go into details cos I'm about to die anytime soon haha.
Battery low yo.

Went to OCH, thank God for brave people! :)
Not everyone went, yh stayed back to accompany my sister.
We didn't go up the stairs la.
But good experience, and I WANNA GO THERE AGAIN!!

I've been eating all sorts of junk at the gathering.
Sanyi bakes great stuff! :)
And my sister's honey joys are a hit laaaa!!
EVERYONE LOVED THEM!!!!

More more more!! :D
My only sore thing is, we had to leave OCH at 6am, shd have stayed longer, and I COULDN'T STAY ANOTHER NIGHT! :(
And I'm almost dying here so I shd go back to my comfy bed after I've packed my bag for tmr!!!

My dearest prayer warriors, please pray for God's strength and peace to see me through this week.
It's really crazy, and exciting at the same time.

Ahh, I hope all's well for the next few days.
Am excited and anxious at the same time!

Best friend's making me laugh:

Carissa Fan • please chill out said:
i havent packed anything for tmr's camp
SHEILA!! • will resist flee resist flee! says (1:30 AM):
pssck now la!
what you doing!

Carissa Fan • please chill out says (1:40 AM):
blogging
SHEILA!! • will resist flee resist flee! says (1:41 AM):
stop blogging la you baa
PACK YOUR STUFF!
GOGO!
GOGO!
OGOGOOOO!

I love this darling.
Thanks for bringing back the smile to my face! I love you DEEPLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :-*

'Nuff said. I AM DYING I NEED TO ZONK OFF!
Grah, goodnight and God bless you all!!
*love love to Sheila and ST*

11:52:00 PM